Made with Love

IN-Call Maryline @ MGF - A Tres Cool Femme

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
When Montreal Girlfriends started advertising not too long ago and bringing some of their belles to T.O., Junior and I had to sit up and take notice. I mean, let's face it, Quebecois ladies have that je ne sais quoi, that feminine euro-like quality about them that makes my coque tres tres hard! They also can be incredibly fun (Sebelle and Chantelle for example) and liberal about their sexuality in a way that conventional society in Toronto arguably suppresses at times. They know how to have fun and they know how to use their charms! Anyway, I could not resist Maryline's photos, she looked stunning and I contacted Maxine and booked time with her.

Met her at a nice downtown hotel, opened the door and saw a sweet and petite blonde with a beautiful smile and bedroom eyes. We began to DFK instantly and my body temperature felt tres tres chaud after walking in minus whether to get to her, which was nice! Hopped in the shower and met her in the bedroom where she was wearing a sexy little schoolgirl skirt with no panties on. She is not a hard body, but she is definitely petite and has some nice man mades and an awesome derriere. I do have to mention that she does have a noticeable scar from her midsection to below her navel from a surgery. For me this did not detract from her sweet looks.

Her bum is delectable and succulent like a peach or should I say peche. I told her this and she giggled, and hiked up that skirt from behind her and began ravishing her with DATY from behind which was great. Even her bum hole was adorable. I am not into rimming but I did give her some gentle toungue service in that little area between her kitty and her rectum. We then got her completely naked and she kneeled down for some great BBBJ where she did things with her tongue that were just mmmm....very nice, not aggressive but still felt good. I had to have more of her delicious shaved kitty and we went into 69 mode. I tell you where did the time go with this girl? I was so into eating her out that I stayed with it for a while and it felt great to make her cum, which was evidenced by some of her juices running all over my lips and chin! I took a money shot! Hey I would do it again it was that good! She worked on me more with the BBBJ and then we went to CG where she rode me for a good while and gyrated her hips a la Shakira was really nice. Then we switched to Mish and I was so aroused that I had to slow down and stop about 5 times to keep from exploding. I would stop and we DFK and I would admire her pretty face for a few seconds before continuing, kept doing mish real deep and then I could not hold off any longer. For my only SOG this was a very good intense and long one.

One thing that should be added here is this girl's easygoing and super cool personality. She is the type of girl that you can see being like one of the guys on a night on the town, with her hilarious and dirty humour that cracked me up a couple of times. Of course a guy like me would be like she is soo cool, man do I want her....The sap that I am!

I am really glad I took the plunge and judging by what MGF is bringing to T.O. I think I will be checking their web site quite regularly! Thanks Maryline, you are a sweetie and thanks Maxine for setting it up!

B

Beenthere123

Re: Maryline @ MGF - A Tres Cool Femme

You are very smooth HW, excellent review with class as always. Will be seeing Jasmine first when in town she has 3 great reviews here

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595

Beenthere123 said:
You are very smooth HW, excellent review with class as always. Will be seeing Jasmine first when in town she has 3 great reviews here

Jasmine sounds great too, I am lobbying hard for Maxine to bring Coraline, tell me she isn't the spitting image of Kate Beckinsale! Oceanne also recently received a great review.

B

Beenthere123

Heatwaves76 said:
Beenthere123 said:

Jasmine sounds great too, I am lobbying hard for Maxine to bring Coraline, tell me she isn't the spitting image of Kate Beckinsale! Oceanne also recently received a great review.

Shit, you kidding me ? I am in on her ;)

O

oagre

I am also getting interested in this agency. I saw Maryline at the T Xmas party and thought she looked quite pretty with an inviting body under her dress.

Top Bottom