Made with Love

Top Drawer Ladies Marvelous Madeline @ TDL

What A Wookie

Reviewer
Joined Dec 21, 2009
Messages 2,656
Sometimes you meet someone and are immediately comfortable with them, which was certainly the case for me with . I had been waiting her return to Toronto since seeing her at the HUBGFE Xmas party and we finally got together in February. Thankfully it’s been an extended stay, so I had the pleasure of a second visit a few weeks ago and it somehow topped our first encounter.

Pre-Booked with via text and things went smoothly. I appreciate that TDL and Madeline were able to accommodate my request for a 75 minute booking even with her limited availability that day. I had to disappear from work in the middle of the day to make this appointment happen but it was worth it.

Madeline is a cute GND with a nice natural body and stylings of a retro pin up. If you follow her on Twitter (@MaddyMaeTDL) and like what you see there you won’t be disappointed. Madeline is a lot of things; intelligent, artistic, playful, passionate, sweet & edgy only begin to describe her.

It’s always a pleasure to be greeted on arrival with a smile of recognition, a warm hug and kisses. I consider Madeline a GFE because she treats me how I’d like a girlfriend to, but she’s also very open-minded and accommodating. Something that I enjoy but haven’t gotten to do very often in my hobby career is showering together. Madeline was the one that suggested some soapy fun on our first date and was more than happy to join me again this time.

Things went exceeding well from there and as usual no graphic details from me. Suffice it to say that Madeline is a very skilled, interactive and eager partner. I thought we had a good rapport on our first meeting and knowing each other’s likes and limits made this encounter even better.

Enjoyed some cuddling afterwards and gave Madeline one of my patented massages while we caught up, which is a lot easier to do after the flurry of passionate activity has subsided. We have a mutual interest in art so it’s nice to be to talk/share that with someone and I’m authentically interested in her work.

So to wrap things up, I have nothing but good things to say about the time I’ve spent with Madeline. I’m absolutely planning to see her again before she departs Toronto.

What A Wookie

Reviewer
Joined Dec 21, 2009
Messages 2,656
Bumping up my own review. Seeing Madeline at the TDL reminded me how wonderful she is.

I've seen her several times since posting the review, the most recent about 2 weeks ago. I always enjoy spending time with her. :)

G

Guido

What A Wookie said:
Bumping up my own review. Seeing Madeline at the TDL reminded me how wonderful she is.

I've seen her several times since posting the review, the most recent about 2 weeks ago. I always enjoy spending time with her. :)

For a wookie you sure get around!:biggrin2:

Top Bottom