Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Elite Ladies

Marina @ Roommates

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

AznTrustFundBB

Reviewer
Joined Jun 2, 2016
Messages 110
TLDR:
Face: 7/10 (Little bit of acne)
Body: 7/10 (I did not think she resembled her pictures but her tits…)
Service: 7/10
Attitude: 7/10 (Aims to please)
Cost: 200 + 20 tip (45 min)
Repeat: No

I had no dates scheduled that day but I was feeling frisky so I gave Roommates a call. There is something about tall, white, blondes that drives an Asian boy crazy. The keeper knew just the girl.

When marina opened the door, she greeted me in black lingerie with a huge smile. Honestly, she doesn’t look bad, she is quite attractive, but just not what I expected based on the photos. I think either the photos were older.

After coming from the shower, she greeted me with a passionate DFK before moving down my neck and onto my chest. When her top came off, mini-me jumped straight up. She must have the best rack I have ever seen. Firm, perky, and perfect size, definitely her top two qualities :wink2:.

Her BBBJ were good, felt more PSE like than GFE like, she definitely aim to please. She loves to kiss, suck and tease the inguinal area (area between peepee and tigh, I'm a med student excuse medical terms pls).

I plopped on the rubber and she hopped on RCG. :SayWhat?:... either mini-me grew or I was her first client of the day cause she was TIGHT. With every movement I was seeing stars. I did not last more than 15 min.

Throughout the entirety, she was completely tuned into my enjoyment. Her “aim to please” attitude was definitely in her top three qualities ;)).

About this Discussion

0 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom