Made with Love

Roommates Marina @ Roommates

What A Wookie

Reviewer
Joined Dec 21, 2009
Messages 2,656
I hadn’t visited recently and decided to stop in a few weeks ago. After some discussion with the booker, I settled on . Though I had not previously seen Marina or heard anything about her, I decided to take a chance.

Pictures on the site are reasonably accurate, though they are from Marina’s previous stint at Roommates a few years ago. Marina is your typical GND with a medium build and the highlight is definitely her great natural breasts. Generally not a boob guy but thoroughly enjoyed their presence, feel and taste.

Marina greeted me with a nice smile after entering the suite and led me to our room. As it was our first time together I wasn’t surprised (or offended) that while friendly, she was a little reserved on meeting. I’ve always found it unrealistic to expect every girl at a first encounter to passionately attack you (a stranger) the second you walk in. I found her very easy going and friendly and felt comfortable with her. The proof is in the eating of the pudding as they say and once behind closed doors there were no issues. Marina delivered the full GFE with enthusiasm and aplomb. She is pretty accommodating and all the usual acronyms were offered (no butt stuff) with a nice CIM finish.

Overall I had an enjoyable hour with Marina and would recommend if you like what you see on her profile. I wouldn't have a problem with seeing her again though there are other ladies at Roommates I need to see first.

J Strummer

Reviewer
Joined Jul 9, 2013
Messages 890
Thanks for the review and info on Marina.

I had the pleasure of meeting Marina some time ago, during her previous stint at Roommates. While a bit reserved, she was still very nice and friendly and I had a good time with her. Might be visiting her again now that she's back.

K

King Kong

J Strummer said:
Thanks for the review and info on Marina.

I had the pleasure of meeting Marina some time ago, during her previous stint at Roommates. While a bit reserved, she was still very nice and friendly and I had a good time with her. Might be visiting her again now that she's back.

Back them she didn't do CIM or DFK, time changes...

Top Bottom