Made with Love

Man's purses, anyone have one?.

rodman11

Joined Apr 3, 2010
Messages 107
Saturday was my birthday and my GF bought me a man's purse that looks similar to this one.

I am hesitant to wear it cause coming from a latin backgroung none of my male family or friends use one. My GF was a little sad and disappointed that I was not happy with the gift so may have to use it to keep her content.

Do any of you use one? have you ever been called a homo?.

C

Cycleguy007

rodman11 said:
Do you use one?

Nope... I have a brief case for work of course but when I'm not working I travel light...

I do have one of these for my bike though:

I carry a tube repair kit, a bike multi tool, my phone, keys and a piece of ID in case Michael Bryant ever runs into me! :eek:

I

iceman_dci

Cycleguy007 said:
Nope... I have a brief case for work of course but when I'm not working I travel light...

I do have one of these for my bike though:

I carry a tube repair kit, a bike multi tool, my phone, keys and a piece of ID in case Michael Bryant ever runs into me! :eek:

I have one of those too CG and I carry the Fleshlight in it, or when I want a quicky, I just unzip the bag and put my dick right in, it just looks like I'm standing there holding my bike up.....with my shorts down and my ass hanging out doing my bike doggy..."I love you, I love you, I love you....."

png2

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 140
It's European !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnKRbEPbItE

rodman11 said:
Saturday was my birthday and my GF bought me a man's purse that looks similar to this one.

I am hesitant to wear it cause coming from a latin backgroung none of my male family or friends use one. My GF was a little sad and disappointed that I was not happy with the gift so may have to use it to keep her content.

Do any of you use one? have you ever been called a homo?.

C

Cycleguy007

iceman_dci said:
I have one of those too CG and I carry the Fleshlight in it, or when I want a quicky, I just unzip the bag and put my dick right in, it just looks like I'm standing there holding my bike up.....with my shorts down and my ass hanging out doing my bike doggy..."I love you, I love you, I love you....."
I KNOW!

I think I saw you once! It was NOT a pretty site!

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
No way, I am totally old school. No purse, no piercings, nada. Although I do have the fanny pack on my bike but no fleshlight in mine. Just my phone and keys in it. Iceman was that you on the bridge over the 401 with a silly look on your face waving at the traffic?

Top Bottom