Made with Love

Mandy@VOGUE

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Land in Montreal by 10 am.....jump in a Tesla Uber, so cool man and while on the way to the hotel I'm texting Vogue....

Frankie, it's me Ray...I need something for 2 pm. one hour brother, ONE HOUR!!!

Text comes back,

Ray, this is Anthony, please to meet you....I have Mandy my friend....

Anyone who knows me knows I'm not saying no to Mandy!! HELL YEAH BABY!!!

We get to the hotel by 11:30 and YES it's an early check in.

We get to our rooms, unload the suitcases and rush back out to the liquor store to stock up the incall. Damn right, I prepare an incall with booze, fancy body washes, lots of towels, snacks.

Rush back, set everything up, shower, shave, push ups, then wait.... it's 1:45....the anticipation is building up.

I turn on the music and start this on a loop..

I ordered Jumpingjack Emma from Vogue and the prick was down at the other end of the hallway texting me,

is yours there yet? Is yours there yet?

STFU man I'm doing Yoga while I'm waiting!!

Kirks on the floor above me and all I hear is strange noises from above,

I whip my shoe at the ceiling and everything goes quiet...whew

It's 1:58 and oh yeah

Knock Knock

I rush to the door and open it while I hide behind it, damn I love that role reversal...

Mandy is adorable, cute as a button. Short blonde not long like the pic and with beautiful blue eyes. Extensive ink but I didn't mind at all. Great tight little body with the cutes smallest little booty and her smile lit up the room, DAMN!!!!

I offered the lovely lady a drink, we chit chatted a bit and then it started. The kissing, the tongue action, the licking and more licking followed by the sucking and more sucking followed by the cowgirl riding and then more sucking and then back to riding....

OMG......FUCK YOU BARRY MANILOW MANDY IS MINE!!!

After we were done, Mandy sipped on her drink, went off to shower with the fancy bodywash , kissed me good bye and the texts start coming in from Jumping Jack..

HOLY FUCK EMMA WAS AWESOME HOLY FUCK, get me another one, hurry!!!

Then the strange noises start from above again .......

WTF -/It wasn't me:-/

Top Bottom