Made with Love
Playmates Toronto

Man with no penis admits sexually assaulting two women

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Jessica Rain

Advertiser
Joined Aug 12, 2014
Messages 1,234
What is there to figure out? He assaulted these women. They consent to his penis, not a foreign object.

Creepy

Joined Mar 1, 2011
Messages 1,104
Jessica Rain said:
What is there to figure out? He assaulted these women. They consent to his penis, not a foreign object.

What she said.

demien3k5

Joined Mar 24, 2017
Messages 1,238
Sexually assaulting a woman when you have no penis? Sounds like pretty much every session Danny DeVito does with an SP.

Hi Danny! ;/Waving:// :don'twantto-see:/

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
Jessica Rain said:

Isn't this the same as a man who had a sex change and doesn't disclose their vagina is man-made?

Jessica Rain

Advertiser
Joined Aug 12, 2014
Messages 1,234
Repoman said:
Isn't this the same as a man who had a sex change and doesn't disclose their vagina is man-made?

How am I suppose to answer that???

Do you have a story of man who consented to a real vagina and got a plastic one instead???

Sorry but I am commenting on the question about the story at hand. If you want to post a story related to your question I can maybe answer but I don't have anything to read to make a proper reply.

Are you asking if I believe in informed consent for all parties including those who date a transsexual, then yes I believe that a trans person should be telling their partner. I believe there are enough trans out there that this is a real possibility and while it may be difficult for the trans to date, however their right to dating does not trump a person right to decline them based on their birth gender.

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
Jessica Rain said:
Are you asking if I believe in informed consent for all parties including those who date a transsexual, then yes I believe that a trans person should be telling their partner. I believe there are enough trans out there that this is a real possibility and while it may be difficult for the trans to date, however their right to dating does not trump a person right to decline them based on their birth gender.

We agree!:kissing:

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,410
Jessica Rain said:
But I passed his test of trying to bait me. I earned that agree MF. Lol

I think you missed my point.

My post was pointing out that he did not acknowledge the theme of the thread, plastic prick, so I don't understand why you called me MF, or am I just being too sensitive :)

PS: you earned a like from me for your post.

Jessica Rain

Advertiser
Joined Aug 12, 2014
Messages 1,234
ROBERTSON said:
I think you missed my point.

My post was pointing out that he did not acknowledge the theme of the thread, plastic prick, so I don't understand why you called me MF, or am I just being too sensitive :)

PS: you earned a like from me for your post.

Totally being emo and missed my sarcasm. Go drink another coffee and try again. MuthaFucka

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,410
Jessica Rain said:
Totally being emo and missed my sarcasm. Go drink another coffee and try again. MuthaFucka

:biggrin2:

YA,... I was and did, in my defence, sarcasm doesn't always come across on the net very well.

And by the way, I actually am a MuthaFucker :smiling:

Last edited:
Top Bottom