Made with Love

Mallory SFTO (Overall: B)

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Joined May 7, 2022
Messages 5
Mallory SFTO (Overall: B)

On paper, she’s similar to Jamie (25 year old spinner) but in reality, she looks much more mature, with a lower/huskier voice, has a bigger frame with a bit of meat on top. She has somewhat of a similar look, but personality is more outgoing, maybe too much so - talking at the start ate into the time.

Face: 6.5 – NMCOT. She’s a really nice lady and everything...but you guys, I have no idea what some of you guys are talking about. As a courtesy, I won’t post her estimated age range, ...let's just say older than I had Jamie.

Body: 6.5 - Pics are outdated and/or heavily edited - whether the profile is intentionally misleading or not, it's simply inaccurate. With respect to this lovely lady, she’s pastier, saggier, and complexion is not as smooth as depicted.

Service: 10 - Amazing energy. Very eager to please from the second I entered to the second I left. She did whatever and is very skilled. The exact opposite of rushed, she really wanted to make sure I had fun (yea, she made absolutely sure I got off). One of the nicest people I’ve ever met from any walk of life.

Recommend: Depends. Not my type, but if you want a friendly, accommodating lady, and don’t mind if she’s a bit older, then yes. She has a lot of redeeming qualities (experience, personality, overall skillset). Facially, I did not find her attractive but other members did. If a client is nervous about being with a woman or seeking companionship, Mallory’s perfect. Just don’t expect someone in their mid-20s or have the body in the pics.

WIR: No - not looking for a buddy to chat with.

About this Discussion

0 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom