Made with Love

Making rent and the holiday season

Jasper

Joined Sep 26, 2013
Messages 883
I mildly agree with you but many many men have been taking advantage of and been parted of their hard earned money albeit their own foolish fault. I would venture to guess on more than several occasions Fugg has been fugged royally and doesn't even know it.:biggrin2:
There's always been an exploitive nature to some degree, it just bothers me when it's so upfront. Laughing at those not doing well says a lot about that darkness.
But I don't want to be a downer either, so it's good to move forward.

F

Fuggedabouditt

Laughing at tragedy, mocking those who try to help - that's the spirit! :YMAPPLAUSE:

Congratulations douchebag, you made the list. Open your eyes instead of your wallet. You think these girls actually LIKE you when the cash stops? LOL.

I mildly agree with you but many many men have been taking advantage of and been parted of their hard earned money albeit their own foolish fault. I would venture to guess on more than several occasions Fugg has been fugged royally and doesn't even know it.:biggrin2:

A few times but nothing close as to what I could've lost after the last BIG mistake. When I sniff things going awry, it's done. The ROI isn't worth the hassle and I'm sure the lady(ies) think the same until they wrangle the next sucker. This is why I keep it ADHOC. No one will ever be on the payroll ever again.

F

Fuggedabouditt

Laughing at tragedy, mocking those who try to help - that's the spirit! :YMAPPLAUSE:

Kidding aside, Jasper is a good man. The ladies deserve our respect.

I give back what I'm given :)

F

Fuggedabouditt

You provoke people to get a response, then when you get a response, you hit back claiming self defense, saying they attacked you first.

:wink2:

How was your time away?

I provoke issues and taboo. Most people don't like hearing my views and or experiences because they're pacifists or afraid of the truth; this is what I find in ALL of the attacks. I'm successful because of my aggressiveness and getting things done. I do have a softer side but that's reserved and only pulled out when needed, kinda like my dick (before any of you idiots say it LOL).

The harsh reality is, I tell the truth. There was another thread that was deleted because SOMEONE thought I was going to out an SP. WTF, if I had the thread, I'd quote it and if the idiot READ it, they would see that there was no implication that I was going to do that.....TO ANYONE!! In fact, there have been numerous times on my rants, that when I state "READ THE FUCKING THREAD" that it's followed with an apology because THEY'VE taken something out of context but decide to continue their white knight mantra and continue to attack. I'm not going to stop and I'll ignore the idiots if they can't get their heads out of their assess.

Yes, my trip was very relaxing. Read through David Baldacci - The Guilty. Got laid a couple times. Had a cocktail or two. Ate some great food and played some music with the locals. And I come back to a three foot drift of snow at the end of my driveway LOL.

U

User-E

I provoke issues and taboo. Most people don't like hearing my views and or experiences because they're pacifists or afraid of the truth; this is what I find in ALL of the attacks. I'm successful because of my aggressiveness and getting things done. I do have a softer side but that's reserved and only pulled out when needed, kinda like my dick (before any of you idiots say it LOL).

The harsh reality is, I tell the truth. There was another thread that was deleted because SOMEONE thought I was going to out an SP. WTF, if I had the thread, I'd quote it and if the idiot READ it, they would see that there was no implication that I was going to do that.....TO ANYONE!! In fact, there have been numerous times on my rants, that when I state "READ THE FUCKING THREAD" that it's followed with an apology because THEY'VE taken something out of context but decide to continue their white knight mantra and continue to attack. I'm not going to stop and I'll ignore the idiots if they can't get their heads out of their assess.

Yes, my trip was very relaxing. Read through David Baldacci - The Guilty. Got laid a couple times. Had a cocktail or two. Ate some great food and played some music with the locals. And I come back to a three foot drift of snow at the end of my driveway LOL.

I went offline right after I posted in that thread so I didn't see what else was posted in it before it was deleted, but I was the one who posted, "I sure hope you're not going to out this person .."

If it's my comment you're referring to, I didn't accuse you of outing them, or that I thought you were going to, I said I sure hope you're not going to.

All I did was play the player. You seem to like stirring the pot, so I stirred it a little bit further.

You're not the only one capable of creating drama, most of us just choose not to. There's enough of that elsewhere.

But it is fun having you here. :pEACE:

F

Fuggedabouditt

I went offline right after I posted in that thread so I didn't see what else was posted in it before it was deleted, but I was the one who posted, "I sure hope you're not going to out this person .."

If it's my comment you're referring to, I didn't accuse you of outing them, or that I thought you were going to, I said I sure hope you're not going to.

All I did was play the player. You seem to like stirring the pot, so I stirred it a little bit further.

You're not the only one capable of creating drama, most of us just choose not to. There's enough of that elsewhere.

But it is fun having you here. :pEACE:

I didn't see the post. I only heard about it but I appreciate your honesty.

I stir the pot as I want to hear what others are thinking. I may be a loose cannon at times, but I am curious about what others have to say. As I said before, let's talk intelligently but if you have a personal attack on me, then I will attack back. Kinda simple as far as rules of engagement goes but honestly, I sit back before I pounce....you just don't know how long I've been sitting back and observing.

Thank you for the compliment :)

F

Fuggedabouditt

It's a double whammy - Xmas and nearing the end of the month. Doesn't my phone go off last night. Sad, very sad. I guess I had to help her out.

BUT THERE ARE HOLIDAY SPECIALS!!!

C

cristycurves

@Fugged-you did laugh, and it is ironic that in other posts you expect sp's to treat "poor fuckers" (low income hobbyists) extra special, ormake exceptions for, to make the story short, yet you LOL when posting about sp's having to lower rates to make ends meet. Not nice. Christmas is a hard time for everyone, people selling have to hustle more, because more are selling and those buying are more selective because this time of year they have more to buy and buy for.
It surprises me that a professional sp would email or call a client out of the blue.......for discretionary purposes, I delete all my good clients info, and even if it were kept, never could I think it were right to contact them blindly. It is an unwritten rule that clients are to be the ones who reach out, not vice versa, and I'd think encouraging such bad behavior from sp's would result in complicated and undesirable relationships, such as you've described, maybe lesson learned:)

@Amy/-Thumbs-up::/-another reason you stand out from the crowd:)

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
cristycurves said:
@Fugged-you did laugh, and it is ironic that in other posts you expect sp's to treat "poor fuckers" (low income hobbyists) extra special, ormake exceptions for, to make the story short, yet you LOL when posting about sp's having to lower rates to make ends meet. Not nice. Christmas is a hard time for everyone, people selling have to hustle more, because more are selling and those buying are more selective because this time of year they have more to buy and buy for.
It surprises me that a professional sp would email or call a client out of the blue.......for discretionary purposes, I delete all my good clients info, and even if it were kept, never could I think it were right to contact them blindly. It is an unwritten rule that clients are to be the ones who reach out, not vice versa, and I'd think encouraging such bad behavior from sp's would result in complicated and undesirable relationships, such as you've described, maybe lesson learned:)

Cristy you are correct but in some cases and I know of some personally, when the client is single they do not mind being contacted by the sp and usually this is a relationship built over many many repeats. It's not always black and white and yes there are guidelines and rules but people will be people and different scenarios will arise.

T

TFZL1

Madman said:
Cristy you are correct but in some cases and I know of some personally, when the client is single they do not mind being contacted by the sp and usually this is a relationship built over many many repeats. It's not always black and white and yes there are guidelines and rules but people will be people and different scenarios will arise.
Most of my regular Lady's know that it's ok to contact me if they have something to say. I appreciate the little teaser selfies, or to let me know thier scedule. One lady recently let me know about her holiday special and schedule, so I'm in for a Christmas treat. :)

F

Fuggedabouditt

cristycurves said:
@Fugged-you did laugh, and it is ironic that in other posts you expect sp's to treat "poor fuckers" (low income hobbyists) extra special, or make exceptions for, to make the story short, yet you LOL when posting about sp's having to lower rates to make ends meet. Not nice. Christmas is a hard time for everyone, people selling have to hustle more, because more are selling and those buying are more selective because this time of year they have more to buy and buy for.

Two different classes. You seem to know the difference. The ladies who reach out for help seem to do this in a discreet manner by saying "Hey babe, just wanted to let you know that I'll be on schedule/available xyz day. I'd love to see you." OR "Hey, how are you?....Yeah, I'm not doing too good, gotta make rent and haven't done any shopping for christmas blah blah blah..."

The service that is expected is covered under another thread. Poor fucker and low income hobbiests should get the same treatment as a regular hobbier. Plain and simple. Just because I walk in in jeans and a t-shirt doesn't mean I should be treated differently if I came in my Armani.

TFZL1 said:
Most of my regular Lady's know that it's ok to contact me if they have something to say. I appreciate the little teaser selfies, or to let me know thier scedule. One lady recently let me know about her holiday special and schedule, so I'm in for a Christmas treat. :)

This is why it's okay to contact me and I tell them it's okay. 9/10 x's, I don't initiate the number exchange. I just don't. One of your top 10 favourites gave hers to me when she was less than 6 months in and we had a great personal relationship that carried on to a personal level for a year until we called it quits.

F

Fuggedabouditt

Madman said:

Rules are meant to be broken but it has to go both ways and all the ladies who contact me and give me their personal numbers understand that and as I said above, I'm not the one to initiate the number exchange.

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,067
Fuggedabouditt said:
Rules are meant to be broken but it has to go both ways and all the ladies who contact me and give me their personal numbers understand that and as I said above, I'm not the one to initiate the number exchange.

Rules are meant to be followed, but there are often exceptions. That's not the same as breaking the rules.

Ladies in the business are just more careful about sharing numbers than those outside the business, I suspect, plus there's the desire to keep personal and business separate. However, there are exceptions. I've been with the same lady in the business for six years now and she is the one who invited me out after two sessions. Life is good.

F

Fuggedabouditt

oldguyzer said:
Rules are meant to be followed, but there are often exceptions. That's not the same as breaking the rules.

Ladies in the business are just more careful about sharing numbers than those outside the business, I suspect, plus there's the desire to keep personal and business separate. However, there are exceptions. I've been with the same lady in the business for six years now and she is the one who invited me out after two sessions. Life is good.

Life IS good when that happens.

Top Bottom