Made with Love

Out-Call Makayla @ TP

Romance

Reviewer
Joined Apr 15, 2010
Messages 1,482
https://www.torontopassions.com/spdir/opensp/id/12668117180240c5c40c86414eb922077111e51bfa

As far as I searched, I did not find any previous reviews on Makayla, unless there are some tricks for search that I'm not familiar with (as you can tell I'm new to the board). So, maybe this is considered a TOFTT? Anyways, I had my eyes on Makayla @ TP for a while. Each time I looked at her pics her rank moved up on my TDL. Previously, I had tried to book her a few times, but it never worked out. Finally, managed to book her for one hour session a few weeks ago, in May.

I was waiting in my hotel room and very excited to meet her shortly. Finally, a knock on the door! When I saw Makayla I was very pleased. Honestly, I had pictured her slightly different based on her photos; I think they are a bit airbrushed; her skin looks a tiny bit smoother and lighter on the pics, especially on her face; but overall, I found her hot (not a model type hot, college co-ed hot). Makayla is tall with a nice body and a pretty face. We sat on the couch and chatted for a while. She is a very friendly and intelligent young lady and I enjoyed chatting with her. We then got closer to each other and the next thing I know is that her tongue is in my mouth! Well, let it be! We DFK'd for a good 10 minutes and I enjoyed every second of it...her moans during DFK turned me on badly--duh!

We undressed each other while continued kissing. She gave me a CBJ and I really liked it; she is into BBJ, too- CBJ was my choice. We then tried multiple positions; mish, doggy, side and mish again and finished in that position. Makayla loves sex and it shows. While in one of the positions, I had a good view of my Mr. happy pounding her and was enjoying watching it; at that point she said "it's not fair; you guys always get the good view!". I'm usually a one SOG guy in 1 hour sessions, so after I finished we had a bit of time for more conversation which I really enjoyed. As I said, Makayla is a very intelligent young lady... I rate her looks as 7 and her skills as 8; very friendly and pleasant to talk to and of course, horny! I will repeat.

SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
Thanks for the review and TOFTT. I've been eyeing her since last year. Was actually booked with her but it was cancelled on me.

You said she has a nice body, would you say she's well toned? Is there anyone you can compare her too facially?

Romance

Reviewer
Joined Apr 15, 2010
Messages 1,482

Thank you all for your comments.

SandOnTheBreeze said:
Thanks for the review and TOFTT. I've been eyeing her since last year. Was actually booked with her but it was cancelled on me.

You said she has a nice body, would you say she's well toned? Is there anyone you can compare her too facially?

SandOnTheBreeze, I think she has a fairly toned body with no extra fat. Nobody comes to my mind to compare her to facially...sorry couldn't be of more help...

Rayden said:
Good review, any daty in the menu bud?

Yes, it was, Rayden.

iceman_dci said:
Very niiice...I liiike...how much?

Hilarious!

Romance

Reviewer
Joined Apr 15, 2010
Messages 1,482
Tommy Hung said:
Excellent review. Romance, would you say she is a solid 8 on looks?.
Although I mentioned numbers in my review, it's really hard to scale the looks on numbers; All is subjective; but probably I would give her a 7 or 8 in my opinion. She is more like an attractive college classmate that you like to bang. If you need more specific about her looks or service PM me.

Top Bottom