Made with Love

IN-Call Maii@ NG...I can die now

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
Just got back from seeing Maii @ Naughty Girls at a nice downtown hotel. I couldn't stand reading all the reviews on these ladies and not getting involved. When that bastard BT123 had the duo...that was it, I had to get in on this. The agency's star is definitely rising. Mark responded promptly to my PM and scheduling was flawless.

As I sat in mexico getting my cast on I thought that this would let me take a break from the hobby/addiction for 6 weeks. This is the 3rd SP i've hobbled with since I've been back.

Maii answered the door wearing a lacey white panty and garter set with matching bra barely containing some very relevant breasts. I crutched in and got the expected " OMG, what happened to you!?". It's actually a nice way to get the conversation going. She wanted to make me all better and gave me a big hug. I grabbed her ass which gave me comfort.

I was weirdly chatty and after 5-10 minutes still had all my clothes on. LFK led to very sweet passionate DFK and soon we were both naked on the bed necking and groping. Now this girl may not be for everybody. You have to be a fan of uber-cute,young toned spinners with gigantic natural tits. Turns out I like that kinda thing...:razz: Her breasts are truly spectacular. They are young and firm and proud and look enormous on her small frame. Nipples are large and light pink ( milky pinky tits? ). The only comparison would be Cassidy, but Maii's are a bit bigger with nicer nipples IMO

We discussed limits ( no Greek,CIM or COF ). She said "what do you like?" and I replied " I like it when a girl with a great rack puts my penis in her mouth" ( No, I didn't really say that ), but seconds later she was licking and sucking my balls, licking the shaft with slow and soft MT . She took direction very well and soon was doing soft BLS while slowly jerking my lubed cock.

She stopped and got up on her knees saying with a sexy smile " feel how tight I am ". Ummm..OK. so with her on her knees I plunged a digit into the sweetes tightest pussy I have encountered in some time.
She moaned softly. Now, I don't often DATY but I couldn't resist this one. Smooth,clean and tasty. Very responsive and at one point she pulled my hand up to her breast and sucked my fingers sloppily.

I crawled back up while she was still lying and fed her my cock while on my knees, after a bit she began to trust me, put down her hands and let me gently fuck her throat while grabbing that perfect tiny ass and squeaking a finger into that tight kitty. She looked up and smiled at me and I said " You're amazing " ( yeah, I thought that one up by myself )..she just said, " you haven't fucked me yet ". OMG,she was right. She got up and said "Doggie?", woof woof was all I could think. Mounted her in K9 and she was tieeeeet!. It was like fucking an orange (?). I was in heaven. She was very vocal. I was going slow so as not to split her in half until she said " fuck me hard ". I did so. We then both got upright on our knees as
I kept pumping from behind with wonderful access to those delicious titties. Finally on her tummy for enthusiastic jockey. I grabbed her ass and she said " you can be rough with me, I don't mind ". Jesus wept, any thoughts of not cumming vanished. Spanked her ass pushing her head hard into the pillow and sonic boom....collapse. We were both sweating and breathing hard.

Phew! Cleaned up,chatted excitedly about the sex and one other interest we had in common. She is a darling and laughs easily with a cute crooked smile. I was captivated. With ten minutes left she got on her knees and slowly rubbed her tits up and down my cock,smiling seductively until I was rock hard. She just kept doing that for a long while and I was in heaven, but for whatever reason the 2nd shot was not to be, but I was a very happy man at this point.

She asked me to write a review and hoped she would get an A+. Well Maii, you got it sweetheart.
Repeat? As soon as possible. I felt like taking her home ( can I keep her, can I keep her ? )
She's a fun GFE. If your looking for the PSE smackdown, look elsewhere. OK, I'll shut up now,.....:oops:

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
Outstanding review.

I especially enjoyed these passages:

Now this girl may not be for everybody. You have to be a fan of uber-cute, young toned spinners with gigantic natural tits. Turns out I like that kinda thing. Her breasts are truly spectacular.

She looked up and smiled at me and I said " You're amazing " ( yeah, I thought that one up by myself )..she just said, " you haven't fucked me yet ".

Maii is a fabulous young lady.

B

Beenthere123

Bud you only get better with age another friecken awesome review, I remember those tits hmmmm good.

She looked up and smiled at me and I said " You're amazing " ( yeah, I thought that one up by myself ) :lol:

She got up and said "Doggie?", woof woof was all I could think.
:lol:

No you cannot keep her.

I

iceman_dci

Big O, you are amazingly agile for one who is casted up...Jockey, Kneeling DATY...WTF dude? Do you have an "S" tattoed in the middle of your chest? Makes me feel lame for seeing Rebecca with two broken ribs!

I haven't been able to complete my hat trick LIKE SOME PEOPLE (BT) :lol: but I will. By the way you describe her she is exactly what London is, small tight firm body with an incredible set of natural C's....I miss you London (weep).

Amazing review and always entertaining dude...I think you've just parked yourself downtown with a tin cup and sunglasses and a white cane and that cast of yours and taking donations from all the ppl downtown then getting on your BB and booking all of the lovely ladies in the financial district...aren't ya...? GET OFF MY CORNER!!

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
Beenthere123 said:
Bud you only get better with age another friecken awesome review, I remember those tits hmmmm good.

She looked up and smiled at me and I said " You're amazing " ( yeah, I thought that one up by myself ) :lol:

She got up and said "Doggie?", woof woof was all I could think.
:lol:

No you cannot keep her.

Thanks dude, are you calling me old?

I'm sure you will remember those titties on your death bed

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320

...... taking donations from all the ppl downtown then getting on your BB and booking all of the lovely ladies in the financial district...aren't ya...? GET OFF MY CORNER!

Hey man, it's a free country. Go put your leg under a lawnmower ad get out there !

Do I have an 'S' ? No. I have an SDMM...............Seriously Desperate Middleaged Man.

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
Lone Wolf said:
Outstanding review.

I especially enjoyed these passages:

Now this girl may not be for everybody. You have to be a fan of uber-cute, young toned spinners with gigantic natural tits. Turns out I like that kinda thing. Her breasts are truly spectacular.

She looked up and smiled at me and I said " You're amazing " ( yeah, I thought that one up by myself )..she just said, " you haven't fucked me yet ".

Maii is a fabulous young lady.

Thanks for your original review wolfman. That's what got me there in the first place.

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
olayda said:
Thanks for your original review wolfman. That's what got me there in the first place.

My pleasure.
What I didn't highlight in my review is that I really enjoyed her sense of humor as well.
I can definately envision her saying " you haven't fucked me yet ".

About this Discussion

23 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom