Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
Toronto Tryst

IN-Call Maii @ Naughty Girls Toronto

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
I

iceman_dci

naughtygirlstoronto said:
Good morning everyone,

I think I need to make one final comment on this thread.

To HOF and a few others, I think I have added to the problem as I wasn’t clear in my last comment.

Firstly when I said she was taking longer to get into the flow of things, what I meant was finding her comfort level and being able to be consistent. I have never pressured any off the girls to do anything they are not comfortable with. Whatever I convey in ads or over the phone is what they have authorized me to say.

I think that there is an element of YMMV with any SP that you see in this industry however there has to be a level of consistency within reason.

Secondly I think I was misunderstood and it maybe because how I worded my last comment. For that I apologize.

By no means was I throwing my employee “under the bus”. I was not trying to publicly fire her. What I was hoping for was more feedback from the CAERF members who I hold in very high regard as to whether there would be interest in seeing her again, even after such reviews. If she is to gain experience then it would be difficult and demoralizing for her if no one booked an appointment.

I have had many trusted regulars see Maii and tell me they have had a really good time with her. I don’t ask clients to write reviews, if they do so it would be great but if they don’t im fine with it.

Thank you to all the members who sent me PM’s saying that they would see Maii and that what she probably needs is some time. I think this was what I was trying to achieve with my last comment and I really appreciate the feedback.

I did chat with Maii away from work about everything that’s been going on, and hopefully this will lead to good things in the future.

Maii will be in on Wednesday and then take a week or two off to take care of some issues and then come back refreshed and ready to start anew.

Once again thank you to all the members for your support and encouragement over the last few months.

Mark (NGT)

Glad to hear Mark. Always a pleasure dealing with you. Give Maii our best.

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
Mark, a very classy and appropriate response. I wish the best to Maii.

H

HOF

sentry11 said:
Mark, a very classy and appropriate response. I wish the best to Maii.

Agreed!

Thannks Mark for clarifying, best wishes to you and your ladies.

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
Thanks for the clarifying remarks Mark, and best regards to Maii. She is a fabulous young lady, and I would definately see her again.

Nostradamus

Joined Mar 12, 2010
Messages 22
My opinion...... for what its worth Mark.

The review wasn't that bad - I've written and read way worse. Some of the best sp's in the business have been the recipients of bad reviews, and their careers did not come to an end. In all honesty, I think you overracted. Next time, I would suggest you seek the advice of any one of the established agency owners on the board and ask how they have handled similar situations. Andy @ Mirage, Vanessa @ Exquisite and Sara @ Roommates come to mind. After all, what can we horny hobbyists offer, other than to ask you to please bring her back because we like banging young, good looking chicks?

ND

ToeJam

Joined Mar 30, 2010
Messages 21
Hey guys...seen Maii when she first came around and her service was good for a noob. It was only a matter of time before she either gained experience or just didn't find that this was her cup of tea. I hope she finds her way.

frankpost

Joined Mar 5, 2010
Messages 371
Maii - NGT

Maii - NGT

Mark,

Let me start by saying that from the reviews on this board that the ladies in your agency is top-notch and has peeked my interest. They have been on my TDL for some time and prior to this thread, I was in belief that it did not matter which lady was available; the service rendered would be above par. I noticed that Maii was available on Saturday and almost took the plunge. Fortunately, I was not able to release myself from some personal obligations. See your ad for Saturday below:

Hi Guys

MAII is back in town today and she is naughtier than ever!! Her only restrictions are CIM and Greek. She is open to try just about anything else...

416 731 5755 416 731 5755 !! The phone will be on from 11:30 am today!
Book early as they will only take a few bookings.

You may also book via PM or email - [email protected]

Maii - (Pronounced 'May')
Stunning French Canadian College girl.
Just turned 20, 5'4
110lbs
Long black hair
And a naturaly busty 34D-24-36
Full gfe.
120HH / 200H
Based on KR and LL's reviews, apparently there are some misleading remarks about Maii's service ( highlighted in red ). In her return, as Smylee have stated, it would be sound business sense to list her service as provided. If we know going into a session what the SP's limitations are, most guys are respectful of this. I have seen numerous SPs that do not offer LFK/DFK, but I knew this going in and was not disappointed. If not, there would be a cause for distrust, when you bring on any other new girls to your stable. IMO.

Maii is no longer on my TDL, her service is not what my hobby's desire.

naughtygirlstoronto said:
Good morning everyone,

I think I need to make one final comment on this thread.

To HOF and a few others, I think I have added to the problem as I wasn’t clear in my last comment.

Firstly when I said she was taking longer to get into the flow of things, what I meant was finding her comfort level and being able to be consistent. I have never pressured any off the girls to do anything they are not comfortable with. Whatever I convey in ads or over the phone is what they have authorized me to say.

I think that there is an element of YMMV with any SP that you see in this industry however there has to be a level of consistency within reason.

Secondly I think I was misunderstood and it maybe because how I worded my last comment. For that I apologize.

By no means was I throwing my employee “under the bus”. I was not trying to publicly fire her. What I was hoping for was more feedback from the CAERF members who I hold in very high regard as to whether there would be interest in seeing her again, even after such reviews. If she is to gain experience then it would be difficult and demoralizing for her if no one booked an appointment.

I have had many trusted regulars see Maii and tell me they have had a really good time with her. I don’t ask clients to write reviews, if they do so it would be great but if they don’t im fine with it.

Thank you to all the members who sent me PM’s saying that they would see Maii and that what she probably needs is some time. I think this was what I was trying to achieve with my last comment and I really appreciate the feedback.

I did chat with Maii away from work about everything that’s been going on, and hopefully this will lead to good things in the future.

Maii will be in on Wednesday and then take a week or two off to take care of some issues and then come back refreshed and ready to start anew.

Once again thank you to all the members for your support and encouragement over the last few months.

Mark (NGT)

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
KR, thanks for the fair and balanced review. I think your review shows a lot of class. Mark thanks for clarifying your remarks. I really misunderstood what you were saying. I agree with Nostradamus, the review was not that negative and KR mentions that FS and the BJ were enjoyable. Maii has a rare body, is a tight little fuck and gives a nice BJ. Hey I'm easy to please.

My take on Maii is that she is guilty of being young and closer to her 18th Bday than she is her 20th. I find that very sexy though. I don't think that any of the naughty girls have really learned how to manage a session yet or to make their boyfriends comfortable coming through the door. Almost every review about Hailey mentions her quietness. They are all new and awkward. Most guys have seen the most experienced and best SP's in the industry and when they walk through the door to see the Naughty Girls, expectations are not in alignment with the experience of these college students trying this difficult business out. The NGs are not polished performers yet and this is what i am really digging. There is a reality to these girls that makes you forget you are paying. They are like Horny College students finding out about sex. They have been at this for a couple of months. I wonder how well anybody here related to 30-50 year old adults when they were teenagers.

I think Maii is learning on the job to be a front line SP and is trying to figure things out. I know she wants to have you leave thinking well of her but she is also trying to be strong, stay in control and assert some boundaries. Her service could and will improve and She could benefit from having a mentor to talk about things in this business. This situation reminds me a lot of when Latika first started or when Livia (Now at Mirage) was a new SP. The reviews on those young Toronto Erotixxx ladies were all over the map. They all eventually found their SP identities and Maii will too. If you are into banging a pretty teen spinner with a ridiculous body go give Maii a try. I know I can't keep my hands off her. If you want advanced services give her another month or so to learn a bit more.

Sorry to borrow your thread KR. Just trying to clarify Maiis circumstances a bit. Hope this helps put some more perspective on this situation. 4x

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
4Times said:
KR, thanks for the fair and balanced review. I think your review shows a lot of class. Mark thanks for clarifying your remarks. I really misunderstood what you were saying. I agree with Nostradamus, the review was not that negative and KR mentions that FS and the BJ were enjoyable. Maii has a rare body, is a tight little fuck and gives a nice BJ. Hey I'm easy to please.

My take on Maii is that she is guilty of being young and closer to her 18th Bday than she is her 20th. I find that very sexy though. I don't think that any of the naughty girls have really learned how to manage a session yet or to make their boyfriends comfortable coming through the door. Almost every review about Hailey mentions her quietness. They are all new and awkward. Most guys have seen the most experienced and best SP's in the industry and when they walk through the door to see the Naughty Girls, expectations are not in alignment with the experience of these college students trying this difficult business out. The NGs are not polished performers yet and this is what i am really digging. There is a reality to these girls that makes you forget you are paying. They are like Horny College students finding out about sex. They have been at this for a couple of months. I wonder how well anybody here related to 30-50 year old adults when they were teenagers.

I think Maii is learning on the job to be a front line SP and is trying to figure things out. I know she wants to have you leave thinking well of her but she is also trying to be strong, stay in control and assert some boundaries. Her service could and will improve and She could benefit from having a mentor to talk about things in this business. This situation reminds me a lot of when Latika first started or when Livia (Now at Mirage) was a new SP. The reviews on those young Toronto Erotixxx ladies were all over the map. They all eventually found their SP identities and Maii will too. If you are into banging a pretty teen spinner with a ridiculous body go give Maii a try. I know I can't keep my hands off her. If you want advanced services give her another month or so to learn a bit more.

Sorry to borrow your thread KR. Just trying to clarify Maiis circumstances a bit. Hope this helps put some more perspective on this situation. 4x

Very well said!

JDHomersimpson

Joined Mar 12, 2010
Messages 229
true true...well said Mark.

I'm sure I and all the other loyal NGT clients will be more than willing to book a session with Maii to try and get her service levels up? Perhaps if she spoke with Hailey, she may get some pointers then?

username

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 2
mark, dont fire maii...im sure she will be fine in the future. But do try to find more talent to include in the NGT roster

U

User Name

JDHomersimpson said:
I second Username's suggestion. :)

Hey, someone stole my lame joke of a user name!:lol:

I've seen Maii twice. She was very, very consistent with me.

Both times were terrific. I feel that she's actually mature beyond her years, and we had pretty good chats considering I'M at least 15 years her senior.

Service wise - she was excellent, very entusiastic: BBBJ, Daty, 69, DT, lots of positions during the high energy FS.

I plan on seeing her again very soon.

About this Discussion

33 Replies
1K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom