Made with Love

IN-Call Magic Mouth Max @ Inday

Senior

Joined Apr 20, 2014
Messages 743
For one of the first times in a long time, I've been left speechless after a session. I've literally done nothing but think about when I'm going to get a chance to see Max again.

This is the pic that drew me to her.
reemacreations-vdo-3-of-27.jpg

I've seen it posted before and got instant cerebral electrical pulses flowing to my cortex.

I contacted Max via text to feel her out (as I usually do). The texts I received back were, personable, eloquent and professional. What a change from some of the bad experiences I've had that never make it to a third response from some indies.

It was fairly early in the day, and as Max states on her site and ads, she encourages pre-booking as she only sees a few clients per day. She accommodated my late request and I was nervous in anticipation.

Arrived and it's a beautiful area facing out to the lake. Made me want to purchase a condo down there :) Just an awesome site.

Instructions given and script for concierge. My summer stock acting experience came in to play and he didn't know what hit him hahahaha, although I'm sure they have their suspicions. The script can only be told in so many ways before the guard starts mouthing the words as you sign in...yes fellas, if anonymity makes you nervous, you better have a pseudonym at hand and park out on the street, as you'll be asked for you plate if you park in visitors.

Greeting at the door was a bit of surprise. She is tiny, not like spinner tiny, but stature. Her pics (as the one above) makes her seem larger than life; I think it's more her personality..standby for confirmation on this.

A nice hug and kiss that led to DFK before I even got my shoes off. Great start. Shown inside and the view from her unit is even more spectacular. I keep harping on this as my own unit was chosen specifically for the view of the entire city and lake.

We chat for a bit, (actually close to a half hour) and it made a world of difference than to go in for a sex act. It was a cerebral connection that some of us horny bastards need in order to get through the day.

We start with DFK and she has to be one of the best kissers I've had in a long time. Rebecca Richardson, Laura (aka Hailey) and most recently Jade from HPL are among my top ranked DFK-ists.

Down for (and I have to say this with no reservation) THE BEST BBBJ with DT I've EVER had. And I mean EVER. Now I know where handle comes from. She could've kept at this for the entire session but I needed to taste her sweet pussy. Into 69 and the more I applied my infamous DATY trade to her, the better the BBBJ got, (if there was such a mark). Toys were offered and displayed, but that would've meant trying to reach over to the night table with one hand and that would've meant taking them away from caressing her body and playing with her pussy and ass. I opted to leave things as is, although fucking her in the ass with a dildo as I licked her pussy while getting my dick sucked would've been an absolute mind blower...next trip. She had asked previously if I was objective to rimming...hell no. Rim away my sweet. Fellas, do the lady a favour and take a BIC to that region if you're going to partake. It was fucking awesome.

Then the magic words "do you want to fuck now?". "Ummmm no". LOL, I actually said that!! I wanted her to keep working on me with her magical mouth solo for a while...how selfish of me :unknw:. She obliged willingly. But alas, it was time to experience her pussy wrapped around my cock. If it felt any better than her mouth, I would've died a happy man. CG and DFK (my fave). Slow grind, reverse jackhammer all with DFK. Switch to mish to give her legs a break, but the way she's built, she could've outlasted a marathon runner. We roll in to sensual mode and it's a slow grinding, sweaty, body rubbing, sensual kissing exploration. More magic words. "Do you want to fuck me in my ass?". "No....Oh all right. If you insist".

In to doggy and I slowly push my cock in to her ass. She moans in delight and moves back slowly to guide me in. No sooner did that happen, I am balls deep in to her. I slowly fuck her while she moves in our rhythm. I reach for her face to kiss her and she's a willing participant. I didn't think I could get any harder than I've ever been able to till this day...chemically enhanced or not LOL. More magical words. "I want you to cum in my mouth". Fuck, she is so fucking demanding...sweet baby jesus.

I withdraw from her ass and slip off the rubber and no sooner had I lay on my back, she's all over my cock with that magical mouth again. I ask her to turn around for more 69; hindsight being 20/20, I should've reached for one of the toys on the night table, but decided my digits would suffice in her ass and pussy until I went in to paralysis from cumming in her mouth and she kept sucking and sucking and sucking.... That was it for me. She has now become, hands down, my ATF. So stay the fuck away Raiden!!

I was and have been speechless for week. It's taken that long to recover.

A few items of note. Her website has all the information you need. She hesitates to share anything over the phone or text and directs you there for info. She is older, so for you horny bastards that like the young ones (as I do on occasion), she is not for you. She does not swallow and will tell you so. So spit in to a tissue and excused herself. Her incall has some rules as I stated above. If that makes you nervous, then don't stress yourself and schedule an outcall to a hotel or your home if you can host. She is what a working girl should be measured to. Engaging, professional and offers top notch service and insures you have a great time.

Until next time, you horny fuckers. I'm off to make my rounds to all of my regular ladies (3 checked off the list this week :p). Gotta spread the good word. And that word is ASSMANNATH!

Senior

Joined Apr 20, 2014
Messages 743
You know I can't stay away because you didn't double dog dare me and you speechless bahahahahaha, impossible! :rofl!:

Awesome review and find!

Double, triple dog dare you to TRY to stay away from this gem. Bet you can't !!!

She's right up your "alley"... bahahahahaha

You fucking prick.:rofl!:

mammo

Reviewer
Joined Mar 3, 2012
Messages 529
Wow.. I have been eying this lady for a while ever since one of my faves decided to take a sabbatical. She sounds like everything and more that I am looking for to fill the void.
Thanks for sharing, although you may regret it as I will no manipulate her time to try and keep you at bay :rofl!:

Senior

Joined Apr 20, 2014
Messages 743
Wow.. I have been eying this lady for a while ever since one of my faves decided to take a sabbatical. She sounds like everything and more that I am looking for to fill the void.
Thanks for sharing, although you may regret it as I will no manipulate her time to try and keep you at bay :rofl!:

You can try, and she might let you feel you have some devine power, but she will be the one walking away with your $250 LOL

magicmouthmax

Joined Oct 8, 2014
Messages 36
Thank you Assmannath for your beautiful and detailed review. I had a great time with you, every moment was a pleasure :ymblushing:BigKiss

Fortunately, I have moved to Liberty Village. The spectacular view isn't there any longer, but neither is the annoyance of the concierge :good:

A special thank you goes out to all the rest of you sexy gentlemen, for all your kind words. I'm truly humbled.....and now I'm horny again reading this :blush2:

Many warm kisses to all of you......xxxxxxxxxxx

Top Bottom