Made with Love

Sassy Angels Mady @ Sassys

HOUND_DOG

Joined Nov 29, 2009
Messages 96
Noticed my goto agency Sassys, had some new girls that started. Spoke with Jen on the phone who is a pleasure to deal with as always. She vouched for Mady who had no pics, for her looks and service.

I went in with tempered expectations, but could not believe how gorgeous Mady was when I met her at the door. IMHO Mady is model pretty, much hotter than GND, could not believe my luck that I was about to get it on with her. Her service was full GFE and a bit more, highlights were extensive LFK/DFK throughout, great oral skills with finish and DT. Visuals of her toned , tanned body in heels during CG, Doggie was fantastic. Mady made this my best session so far with an SP, with her sweet personality, great smile and laugh and positive atttutde. She is great to talk with, smart and accomplished. She is definitely the complete package.

Face: 9 plus,
Body 9 plus, lithe and athletic the way I like. Long legs, killer ass, no tats, nice 34b
Service, 9, no Greek, so subtracted 1 point
Attitude 10. Deadly combo when a girl this hot, has her personality and attiutude as her standout attributes.

Repeat. Hell yes.
Recommend. Absolutely.

HOUND_DOG

Joined Nov 29, 2009
Messages 96
SandOnTheBreeze said:
Great review. Sounds tempting. You said model type looks, how does she compare facially to Daphne @ Mirage or Tessa @ Mirage?

Have actually seen both girls you mention Sand
This is only my opinion, but facially for looks Tessa is more GND, 8. Daphne is exotic looking, very pretty, 9. Mady and Daphne are close , just different looks.
For body , Mady is a definite notch above, fit, toned athletic. Be aware Daphne very slim body type if that is your preference. Plus from my experience, service level with Mady was higher than other two.

Totally different looking girl, but closest comparable for looks, service, personality and overall enjoyable experience was Paris @ GOE.

Marcus

Joined Feb 14, 2010
Messages 210
HOUND_DOG said:
This is only my opinion, but facially for looks Tessa is more GND, 8. Daphne is exotic looking, very pretty, 9. Mady and Daphne are close , just different looks.
For body , Mady is a definite notch above, fit, toned athletic. Be aware Daphne very slim body type if that is your preference. Plus from my experience, service level with Mady was higher than other two.

Totally different looking girl, but closest comparable for looks, service, personality and overall enjoyable experience was Paris @ GOE.

Wow Mady is a must see girl! Thanks HD

SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
HOUND_DOG said:

Thanks for the additional info. I did end up seeing her end of last week based on your review.

Top Bottom