Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Hot Pink List

MadTV is returning

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
CW Network (some U.S. network that airs in Canada apparently) has bought the rights or is reviving in some way the MADTV brand.

I am SO HAPPY!!

When I was in High School, I always thought Saturday Night Live was slow and not funny. Later on, I came across MadTv and realized that watch the skit show I was looking for throughout the years.

MADTV is funny as can be. I am glad it is getting revived.

Aloha

Joined Feb 3, 2012
Messages 26
Looking forward to it. I used to religiously collect their magazines when I was young, now I am young at heartFunky & Music

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
I don't like this skit. It is very disrespectful toward the efforts of the stripper. Really feel bad for this stripper.

U

User-E

I loved Saturday Night Live but never enjoyed watching MadTV back then. Maybe I'll like it more now that I'm all grown up.

:)

Prim0

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Messages 10,859
It all depends on the cast and the writing. There have been great eras of skit shows and some that are downright horrible. SNL had its good times and bad. I never got into MadTV. In Living Color was fantastic!

J-Lo...the early years.

About this Discussion

9 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom