Made with Love

IN-Call Mademoiselle Genevieve Lajoie

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
In a kinky mood last month wanted to get my badboy some action, get a kick of Genevieve's posts so took a change on this well reviewed SP. Has a sexy voice over the phone with teasing tone, booking was easy and has a top notch condo. Won't bore you members to death with my actions all I can say she is as advertised.

Outstanding BBBJ/almost DT (7.48" every inch counts) 10 minutes, inspired Digits couple of fingers for 10 minutes, magnificent Daty with some nose daty (told you was in kinky mode) additional 10 minutes.
Excellent kisser did her standing mish, side/roll backstroke doggie with her 4 legs looking at the mirro made me blush. Intelligent conversation followed and begged me for a Second SOG. OK I was the beggar.

Wonderful experience and will repeat thank you cuttie.

I

iceman_dci

Gen is high on the TDL. I don't know why I haven't seen her yet, she has a spectacular mind (as far as I can tell from her posts) and a spectacular body...I must have gone under that rock again after seeing Rebecca.

GenevieveLajoie

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
Iambad said:
Wonderful experience and will repeat thank you cuttie.
Why, thank you for taking the time to write a review and for the nice words.

Nose DATY? First time I hear this one. Funny.

Dapperdon: Make it worth my while to come over to Markham and I might just say do it. ;)

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
PAINT THE TAINT said:
7.48 inches? thats pretty precise measuring!

Don't you remember taking the measuring tape in your youth and sticking it as far back to get a better read? every centimeter counts Hooper.

D

Demien2k5

GenevieveLajoie said:
Nose DATY? First time I hear this one. Funny.

Don't be judgemental Gen! Nose Daty is really big in France with Mimes who've had their tongues shrivel up and fall off over time from lack of usage....:lol:

About this Discussion

18 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom