Made with Love

IN-Call Mackenzie@Entourage

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
What can I say, this pic says it all but I will add, 19 years old, sexy little ass, shaved little meaty kitty, nice tan, pretty face and a little firecracker. Only negative I can come up with is small little titties but other than that a very sweet body.

I was in the mood this weekend and for a change I was successful in booking Entourages new lady. From the easy going phone guy to the knock knock on the door, this appointment was smooth and a pleasure.

This young lady as she told me herself is YMMV when it comes to BBBJ's and DFK. If you are going in expecting a BBBJ, you better be willing to shower and be clean, which I was and I received a fabulous BBBJ, lots of spit and DT with awesome eye contact. This was followed up with a delicious DATY in a multitude of positions (no digits, which I was fine with), and then a cowgirl ride which led to a volcanic eruption, YEE HAW!!!!

I will definitely place this lady in the repeatable category! GITTY UP!!

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Good review Ray, you do indeed enjoy venturing into where no man has yet gone.:lol:

Glad to see Entourage has service back on track, wasn't Allegra or Carmen getting some bad press?

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Albino, regular sized nipples my friend.

Smooth as for a spinner, yeah very close to one I would say. I will put it this way, I could pick her up and spin her around with ease.:razz:

the dharma

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 114
Solid review rayden. Too bad about no digits though, that's a must for me. If a sp's not comfortable with rear digits (anal play) I'm ok with that, but no digits at all, total buzz kill.

Top Bottom