Made with Love

IN-Call Luana @ RM, Tyler @ RM (from last spring)

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229
Luana at Roommates

I called RM and asked to see who was available in my time frame. It was Luana or two newer girls. Clock was ticking and I had to make a choice fast. I took Luana for the half hour, should have went for the full hour but I had other things to do.

First off this girl is really pretty. Something about her smile that I really like. LK slowly progressed to almost DFK but stopped just short. I layed on the bed and watched her head bob up and down my Johnson, "does it get any better than this?" And it did. Skipped out on DATY and went in for the main event.

Start in CG and went on to Doggie. That was it for me. Couldn't hold back watching her cute butt wiggle while I slapped it from behind.

Will I repeat? I'll save Luana for a rainy day when my other plans at RM fall through.

Tyler at Roommates

So I might have missed my chance with Billie so that left Cory and Tyler as two girls at RM that I really have to see. Tyler was free in my desired time frame (mind you I did call early this time). Wow she is a looker. First thing I noticed was her big beautiful eyes. She had on light makeup and you could tell she'd look great without any also.

Mentioned to her that I've been wanting to see her for some time. We started kissing a bit and off to clean up I went. Came back to some LK. Tyler has nice lips but seemed a little hesitant and I wasn't going to push my tongue down her throat. Lots of eye contact during BBBJ. Was really turned on as this went on for a good 15 min I guess. Finally ready to unload. Whew

Talked a little, kissed a little. Went down for some DATY. Yum. Eating pussy is a very low calorie snack. On went the bag and off to work I go. Did the round trip of positions but the 2nd shot was not meant to be. I've been a real naughty boy leading up to seeing her.

Will I repeat? I sure want to but it seems like I only see RM girls once with the exception of Kristen. Am I trying to run through the entire RM stable? Maybe.

opsoprano

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 165
Re: Luana @ RM, Tyler @ RM (from last spring)

Nice Job Pokerdude.. you picked two very hot ladies!
Luana is my favourite !! she is such a sweet girl and knows how to please her man!

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229
Re: Luana @ RM, Tyler @ RM (from last spring)

severeaddicted said:
Thanks for both reviews PD. Of the 2 who would you say gives better BBBJ.

Both have different techniques. I saw Tyler more than once so I may be biased. I'll revisit Luana again to get a better answer as I only saw her for a half hour quickie.

Top Bottom