Made with Love

IN-Call Luana @ RM Review

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
Thought I'd share my review of Luana, one of my ATFs. Although I saw her about 2 years ago, my memory of that session is still vivid:

Well I finally was able to get an appointment today with the young legend that is Luana at Roommates. I had a good feeling from previous reviews that I would find her to be one of the very best girls I have ever seen. I was so right.

As I walked through her door, I saw the exotic sexy features, cute smile, craaazzzy petite body in some nice lingerie. We had some wine and talked, it is obviously evident right away that she is down to earth and unrushed, and a really easygoing girl, so we got along great. Off to the bedroom we go.

We started with some LFK that turned into DFK, I was very turned on by her and caressing her soft skin and breasts. The then kneeled down and started BBBJ - WOW. This was an amazing BBBJ, she knows how to capture the fantasy of oral sex and used lots of saliva, eye contact, DT and BLS as well. Easily one of the best BBBJ's EVER and boy have I had some awesome ones before. She did this for a good 10 minutes and then we moved to the bed where she continued before we switched to 69. Her pretty little kitty was clean shaven and tasty and I loved doing DATY on her. The side mirror view was unbelievable. We then got me covered up and did Mish, and I was so hot by then that it only took a few minutes until SOG1 was fired. Her petite body is very compatible with me and I knew I wanted more of her. We spoke for a bit about her background and future plans, she is a real sweetheart. After a brief break and nice conversation it was time for round 2. She started with BBBJ again and I could have finished like that it was so good but I also wanted to try more positions with this girl. She climbed on top for CG, at times leaning back and massaging my balls - again the side view mirror was incredible. We then switched to Reverse CG, this was amazing. We picked up the pace big time and went at it at a torrid pace. I lifted her gorgeous little behind up and down on top of me, I did not want this to end.
She was so cool and accommodating that she took the condom off and went back to BBBJ at the end using lots of spit and saliva...then came the amazing CIM finish in which she keeps it in for a little while and then spills it back on me and plays with it some more until I am fully relaxed. Pure XXX fantasy material...I couldn't have asked or hoped for more at any time of this visit. Went to rinse off and spoke a bit more before kissing her goodbye. Girls with Luana's combinations of looks, personality, attitude and memorable performance are very rare in this business...I can't recommend her enough and she is on my very short list of definite repeats. Luana if you see this thank you for an unforgettable time...I will see you again soon :smile:

Face: 8
Body: 9
Service: 10
Attitude: 9.5

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
Luana is great. Three visits for me at RM and i go back further than that with this fantastic girl.. Your review tells me it is time to see her once more. I don't think she gets enough recognition. Enjoyed your review HW.

opsoprano

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 165
LUANA.. la ragazza più bella

LUANA.. la ragazza più bella

I agree with all of the above but must add that to me she is one of the sweetest and most beautiful girls i have ever met!

Top Bottom