Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies

IN-Call London @ Entourage

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Detective

Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 415
I see that London is on schedule so here is my review of this beauty of about 2 months ago.

The good: Zoran and Mike 2 good dudes that made it smooth sailing booking. London is more beautiful than pretty, charming with a bubbly personality and a dazzling smile. Note she is shy at first but loosens up if you make her feel comfy and take it in slow strides at a time. Spinner body 5'2 closer to 110 lb and likable 34c-cup. Chemistry was exceptional shows she likes her job with the passionate sex we had. Not a details kind of guy but she was in good form

The OK: Her lfk to dfk needs some work but makes up for it with her passion. Same can be said for her bbbj was good but not fantastic.

The Overall: Will repeat and looking forward to better bbbj skills she will learn with practice. If you are looking for a spinner that is young and like to give you compliments she is for you.

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
Detective, thanks for the update on London. I vow to see this girl soon. My TDL keeps getting hijacked.

Madmax

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 660
Concur with detective she is a beauty and a true GFE. Her looks 9/10 for me service 7.75/10.

Brocklee

Reviewer
Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 298
Thanks detective I will see Sonya next when I scrape a couple of dollars from my Dad or brother. Your review has me intrigued.

S

Senor Gomes

howmuch toomuch said:
Are they natural? Thanks in advance.

I can answer that 100% real, saw her during the first month she started and nice to see her service went up a notch.

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
I've heard nothing but great things about London. I'm pretty sure that 3 has her on our TDL.

Detective

Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 415
sentry11 said:
I've heard nothing but great things about London. I'm pretty sure that 3 has her on our TDL.

How big is 3's TDL Sentry.

I

iceman_dci

Detective said:
How big is 3's TDL Sentry.

Probably bigger than his!! List I mean....oh fuckit, never mind, I'm still not feeling well....

andym

Joined Jul 8, 2010
Messages 21
London is my favorite at Entourage. What a sweet girl and so much fun. She is always bubbly and makes the sessions fun when we're together. Totally GFE-like. Facially she is cute maybe a bit older than they say she is. Dunno, 25? I'd say an 8 or 8.5 face and body. Love her spinner body. Nice naturals and round bum.

DFK is good, she gets into DATY, her bbbj is nice too. Of course the fucking is really good because she really gets into it. Yeah maybe it's a bit of an act but regardless it's a helluva experience like fucking the hot cheerleader in high school. :happy:

I've seen her about 6 times and will keep repeating for certain.

Top Bottom