Made with Love

IN-Call Lola@NGT

I

iceman_dci

Been extremely busy with work lately and was down with some mysterious virus, so really no chance to hobby lately, but I did have a small window of opportunity and went on an ADHOC pooning mission with Lola of Naughty Girls.

Mark, as always, was helpful with my booking and even went as far to text me nearing my appt., that Lola would be 10 min late arriving so I could take my time in arrving to the location. I had a meeting that got out early so I did get a chance to chill and catch up on some emails in the coffee shop.

I get the call and went up to the room. Opening the door was a very lovely and cute GND Latina. Taller than I imagined but a killer body. She seemed very shy and was soft spoken so I took this as a hint to take the lead. She apologized for being tardy but that was okay. I could hardly wait for things to get started. I excused myself to the shower to clean up the ice cubes. As I was running the shower, the maids must have re-angled the shower head to spray directly at the wall opposite the head, so all of the water started to come out and on to the floor. SHIT! I re-angled the head but not before the entire bathrooom floor became a small swimming pool. So here I am, trying to soak up all the water with the floor towel and not use the towel I'll need once I'm done showering. Wringing out the towel, sopping up more water, wringing out the towel repeat repeat repeat... My only thoughts are of me slipping on the floor and wiping out with my head hitting the sink and having 911 called or worse yet, Lola doing the same...well, you now see the importance of me cleaning this up.. :)

I finally come out of my bathroom horror and Lola is nervously waiting for me to come out and wondering just WTF was goin on LOL. I told her the story and she thanked me for cleaning up the mess.

We sat on the bed for a bit and chatted. Lola is clearly a lovely gal who is quite shy. Again, my opportunity to tell my dumbass stories and jokes to a captive audience. It seemed to work and Lola loosened up and we began with some LFK that let to some awesome DFK. She has terrific lips for kissing. Off came her bra to reveal some pretty awesome gravity defying C's...wow. More DFK and breast play led to an extended DATY session. Clean and quite tasty and very very responsive. Things were getting really heated in the room by this point and we both pointed out that the room was getting really steamy :p.

On my back and Lola performed an awesome BBBJ with MT. Lots of enthusiasm and really good technique. Switch to 69 for more of her tasty kitty and on goes the cover for CG. A very nice ride and lots more DFK and plenty of Latin passion. Mish is applied and her expressions are telling me that I am doing a good job :). We're both dripping in sweat and make another comment about the room being so hot and steamy and we're really heating the joint up!! Iceman was melting.

We go back in to 69 and Lola finishes me with an awesome CIMSW and she kept going afterwards and driving me crazy until I had to tell her to stop!! Holy crap! Lola cleans me up and I head in to the shower to cool off. As I come out, Lola is waiting for me and again, we comment how hot it is in the room...so she goes over to the AC unit and its underneath a small accent table which blocks the view of the controls. So I move the table out of the way and look at the controls which are set to Heat and Low. Aye Carumba!!! I switched it over to AC and High. Must've been some dirty trick on the Maid's part i tells ya.

Lola is a sweet lovely girl that's been well reviewed and has been on my TDL for quite some time. She doesn't work much and when she has, I've not been able to line things up. Her one bad review came from CrackerJack recently; so I don't know what to say there.

I

iceman_dci

olayda said:
Fuck man..a rare literal LOL review.

You always have such spastic adventures before you finally get your hands on some soft skin.

Haaaah...still chuckling a bit.
PM me and describe her tits in painful detail for me. ( do a bro a solid :money: )

Thanks for the review..

I still can't believe I have an adventure everytime I go out hobbying. It's like Ronnie James Dio is giving me the Maloik (sp) and hexing some evil on me for doing an evil deed.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
Nice review , Hmmm shower head pointing out , HVAC set to heat . Sounds like pranksters at work . I know because these are two favourites on boys golfing trips . Just be thankful there wasn't a full bucket of water leaning against the door as you opened it :bad: .

Madmax

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 660
olayda said:
Fuck man..a rare literal LOL review.

You always have such spastic adventures before you finally get your hands on some soft skin.

Haaaah...still chuckling a bit.
PM me and describe her tits in painful detail for me. ( do a bro a solid :money: )

Thanks for the review..

You guys are funny, great review olayda.

Top Bottom