Made with Love

IN-Call Logan@GOE

I

iceman_dci

I had the good fortune of speaking with the one and only Nicole King of GOE. After a brief discussion, I basically left it to Nicole for her recommendation; it was to be today. Nicole gave me the incall location and I was on my way.

So I get to the incall area and park the car. I'm about 10-15 minutes early, so I head over to a convenience store to get a drink. As I head over to the cashier, in front of me is this statuesque blonde in tight jeans and looking just OH SO F-I-N-E FINE!!! Being of the most obvious passive aggressive pervert type (PAP), I'm scoping this girl out and keeping my head down and trying not to make eye contact or at least trying to keep my tongue in so she doesn't trip on it!! She pays and is out of my sight. Whew, coast is clear and I can stop sweating now. I pay for my drink and I walk towards the door and who is standing there fumbling with something in her purse...the hotness herself! Shit...LALALALA..."Oh these chips look interesting...hey, I gotta get me one of these tiny ginseng drinks for 10 dollars....wow, i wonder how they get the caramel into a caramilk bar...." Finally she walks out the door...WHEW! I can relax again. Do I get nervous around good looking women? YEAH!! I go back to my car and wait with the air conditioning on...LOL and yep, I'm primed!!

I call Nicole at the appropriate time and she gives me the logistics. I head in and jeezus, I'm so friggin stupid about going in to a new place; there's this dude who's going up in the elevator and I stall to tie my shoes so I can call another elevator...don't I look stupid when I bend down to do my laces and find out I don't have any...

I get to the suite and give a light rap. Click click click click click click click click click...(must be a long hallway)...click click click click. Door opens and i swear I'm looking at Farrah Fawcett (in the 80's not now, she's kinda dead). Logan introduces herself and I'm "aldqeialewiqouerqcmaldkj" she looks at me puzzled smiles and shows me down the hall....wait, I think I recognize that ass in those red booty panties.....hottie in the store?!?!?! Second glance....OH YEAH!!! I can't help but smile to myself.

Sit on the bed for a little chit chat and some LFK and I'm off for a scrub down before the operation. Come back to a beautiful girl waiting for me in a seductive pose on the bed. Logan is extremely well put together, and with that angelic face of hers, what a combination! LFK and MFK leads to BBBJ, lots of saliva and great hand movement. Up for more LFK/MFK and I'm exploring Logan's body. I edge her around for a round of 69 and mmm mmm good. Logan is very responsive and is enjoying my ministrations (who the fuck got me to start using that word...fuck, I know it was one of you perverts out there). I can take no more. Cover goes on and CG is applied. Nice grind and Logan is also pleasuring herself, nice site, so hot to watch a girl do that. Mish and then K9 and THEN she gets off to finish me with a BBBJ; what a gal! and I didn't even ask! I wanted more of her kitty so took her in 34.5 and she helped me along manually as she seemed to be a little preoccupied with my "ministry".

She offered to get me some water after I lay there in a helpless heap and we chatted for a bit; all this while I still am floored by this beauty, but alas, time is up and I must leave.

Nicole, thank you for the recommendation, I had a wonderful time with Logan.

Pics are accurate, if you see Logan, you will be floored by her beauty!

Tamara, Logan....hmmm, who will be next in the GOE lineup...?

I

iceman_dci

Thanks guys. I've found that she was well reviewed a while back but seemed to have disappeared. Thank goodness for Nicole bringing her back. She is absolutely beautiful and for those of you who like a clean canvas, she has no ink on her flawless body.

I

iceman_dci

farrah-fawcett.jpg

Logan's smile and eyes remind me of Farrah, just without the curly hair.

I

iceman_dci

JDHomersimpson said:
when I bend down to do my laces and find out I don't have any...

LOL, I think we've all done this at least once....great review man. PSE finish?

Thanks JDH... but nope, no PSE finish, not in her menu.

Top Bottom