Made with Love

Lmfao!!!!!

C

Cycleguy007

whipit said:
BOO!!!!!

Where's my bum buddy????...LOL (just kidding CG):lol:

Oh great... starting in on me already eh ang? Its been a rough weekend dude... Saw the thread you started about my trip to banned camp... Thanks.

6100 views and almost 130 posts... kinda makes me feel tingly! Hee hee. :mrgreen:

Anyways, good to see you here!

And what's the deal with the wifey pic requests already eh? :roll: And how do I know for sure you aren't toughb in disguise?! :eek:

Ang

Joined Jan 20, 2010
Messages 3,124
jumpingjackflash said:
CG will now feel right at home. Ok boys, put your wife pics up please, part of the initiation here.
LOL...here ya go
013lus..jpg

Ang

Joined Jan 20, 2010
Messages 3,124
Cycleguy007 said:
Oh great... starting in on me already eh ang? Its been a rough weekend dude... Saw the thread you started about my trip to banned camp... Thanks.

6100 views and almost 130 posts... kinda makes me feel tingly! Hee hee. :mrgreen:

Anyways, good to see you here!

And what's the deal with the wifey pic requests already eh? :roll: And how do I know for sure you aren't toughb in disguise?! :eek:
I have no idea why they would be asking for pics of my SO already
Ang CG if I were toughb.....I woulda had you BANNED by now :lol:

If there is a way to change my handle, please let me know and I'll change it to Ang

C

Cycleguy007

Lou Siffer said:
Gotta do some repairs to make it suitable for avatar, but I couldn't wait to say Hi.
Lemme know if you need some help with that Lou... You know me... always here to help out with pics/ signatures/ links etc.

Welcome to HUBGFE!

(If anyone knows the whereabouts of "da Leppard" aka snowleopard... let him know about HUBGFE please!) :mrgreen:

ahahooper

Joined Dec 2, 2009
Messages 201
LOU and ANG!!
great to se you here!

i feel like im at a family reunion.

yeah i wondered what happened to snowleopard too, he's been away for a while.
now we need a1 back!!

About this Discussion

41 Replies
6K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom