Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Mirage Entertainment

Lmfao!!!!!

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
A

All4one

Cycleguy007 said:
aka snowleopard... Another great poster from "that other site".

He has been MIA for awhile though, so probably not likely...

CG you sounds like you left no one behind :lol:

B

Beenthere123

Welcome on board and, and yes ask Dean to change your name. No fun calling you both batman and Robin.

C

Cycleguy007

Beenthere123 said:
Welcome on board and, and yes ask Dean to change your name. No fun calling you both batman and Robin.
I get to be Batman! (They don't make the suit in ang's size! :razz:)

Doggie

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 553
I wasn't fan of the lounge at the other board, so I am not familiar with most names mentioned here, but welcome to caerf all.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
That's sweet its CG's other better half Ang..lol.

Welcome Whipit! Good to have you here. This place is the best

New Wave

Joined Nov 3, 2009
Messages 111
Welcome to caerf guys. I cant believe how fast this site is growing. They must be doing something good here :razz:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Holy moly even Lou has made his way over here. Welcome to the blue board Lou, it matches your costume so much better.:lol:

Lou Siffer

Joined May 31, 2010
Messages 248
Rayden said:
Holy moly even Lou has made his way over here. Welcome to the blue board Lou, it matches your costume so much better.:lol:
Rayden... one of my favourite reviewers. And we share the same stomping ground... we'll have to compare notes.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Lou Siffer said:
Rayden... one of my favourite reviewers. And we share the same stomping ground... we'll have to compare notes.

We sure do my friend, we seem to have hit many of the same ladies. Glad to have you here!

I

iceman_dci

Ahem.....Do we have another membership drive to the APC?

First BT, then 4x's....fuck dude!!

Just kidding Lou...Welcome Bud!!

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Lou Siffer said:
I'm so confused :oops:

Just lay on your stomach and break an egg on your bare ass. If you end up with an egg sunny side up you are hot, if you end up with egg yoke running through the crack of your ass, SORRY bud you're not!:lol:

About this Discussion

41 Replies
5K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom