Made with Love

IN-Call Livia @ Mirage

Brad Pitt

Joined Jun 11, 2010
Messages 223
I've been lurking, but I thought I would post. I saw Livia at Mirage and, of course, she liked every bit of it.

I had read of some YMMV in reviews, but being Brad Pitt - I look good, I work out, I charm when neccessary - the only restriction mentioned was no trip to Greece. That was fine by me, because I have been seeing all those Greek demonstrations about their crappy economy on the TV and had decided I did not want to visit Greece anyway. Livia took care of all the other acronyms I am sure you can think of, though I did not actually find out about CIM, because she was on top and it would have been insane for me to stop her doing what she was doing. I well appreciated the 'Livia Cowgirl Experience' (LCE), with all those gyrations and grinds and glances, not to mention acrobatic straddling and accomplished sexyness. On that note - the part about sexy - Livia on top . . . hmmmmm . . . dreeeeeeeamy. The pictures on the website are an injustice and I vote we hunt down the airbrusher and bury that fucker alive. Livia is a spinner like the pictures suggest, but the pictures don't quite show how those lithe curves just curve in all the right places. She is also extremely pretty. And extremely sweet. Like, sweet enough to suck on all day. Anyone who goes to see Livia for half-hour is cheap enough to deserve missing out on the whole package of goodies - I actually thought of extending my full-hour half-way through the Livia Cowgirl Experience (LCE), but then she started moaning and kissing me (again) and, well, I got distracted.

Overall rating: you're an idiot if you think a number is needed here.
Pro's: if you like hot, sweet, spinners
Con's: if you do not like tats and not liking tats is enough to keep you from Livia, great, more time for the rest of us; she is from a place called _______ (she told Brad Pitt, and Brad Pitt does not kiss & tell, at least about _______); she gets shorter when she takes off her space shuttle platform shoes and if 5'5" is insufficient height for you then great, more time for the rest of us.

Hobby away and tell people about it. Brad Pritt is reading your reviews.

Brad Pitt

Joined Jun 11, 2010
Messages 223
JDHomersimpson said:
...why would you need a spinner when you've got Angelina?

Hot, long dark hair, tats galore . . . you mean that wasn't Anjelina going by a different name, like when she adopts a new kid?

king21 said:
I know where she is from also lol

I think you just said I am not special. I felt special at the time, so that's what counts.

ChaosTheory said:
Welcome brad pitt! Thanks for the review!

Thank Livia :tongue:

Brad Pitt

Joined Jun 11, 2010
Messages 223
billdong said:
Smiled through your review Brad, funny shit bro.

But I said there was no Greek...

Melike_pussy said:
How does she compare to Angelina Mr. Pitt. :mdr:

She has less children, like 0 versus the 14 the public knows about.

Beenthere123 said:
Brad you are a friecken riot, welcome to HUBGFE and will vote for you if nominated for the monthly contest.Tooooooo funny. :great:

There are awards around here? I've been up for a few academy awards without winning one yet, so it would be nice to get a gong finally.

SloCumHeat said:
Are you in the doghouse with Angelina? Livia was a good choice. Guess she got off in CG cause you are Brad Pitt

Being Brad Pitt helps. I'm so damn hot. Just ask me. But Ang is freezing me out a bit lately, so I accepted Livia's invitation to go out.

Johnnybehorny

Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 356
LOL here is your well deserved trophy Brad.

oscar-statue.jpg

Brad Pitt

Joined Jun 11, 2010
Messages 223
Aw shucks, thanks for the gong Johnnybehorny. I'd like to thank Livia for making it all possible, and Mom & Dad for doing something similar to what got me this honour and making it possible for me to be here in front of my fellow actors and actresses. I'd also like to thank Jen for just going away nicely when I met Ang, and also God, for making me so damn hot it hurts. I'd like to say I cannot believe this is happening to me, but really, I'm Brad Pitt, I deserve it all man.

Johnnybehorny said:
LOL here is your well deserved trophy Brad.

Top Bottom