Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Mirage Entertainment

IN-Call Livia @ Mirage

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
Brad Pitt said:
. Anyone who goes to see Livia for half-hour is cheap enough to deserve missing out on the whole package of goodies - I actually thought of extending my full-hour half-way through the Livia Cowgirl Experience (LCE), but then she started moaning and kissing me (again) and, well, I got distracted.

Funny review Brad but don't be hating on the half hour guys . Some people don't take all day to get the job done and still manage to touch all the bases . Just worry about what works for you .

B

Beenthere123

smylee52 said:
Brad Pitt said:
. Anyone who goes to see Livia for half-hour is cheap enough to deserve missing out on the whole package of goodies - I actually thought of extending my full-hour half-way through the Livia Cowgirl Experience (LCE), but then she started moaning and kissing me (again) and, well, I got distracted.

Funny review Brad but don't be hating on the half hour guys . Some people don't take all day to get the job done and still manage to touch all the bases . Just worry about what works for you .

You forgot to put the smiley Smylee. :slap:

Brad Pitt

Joined Jun 11, 2010
Messages 223
smylee52 said:
Funny review Brad but don't be hating on the half hour guys

Beenthere123 said:
smylee52 said:
You forgot to put the smiley Smylee. :slap:

What Beenthere123 said! We can all agree on the following, about how you will feel after the Livia Cowgirl Experience, no matter how long it lasts for ... summed up in this song, courtesy of AC/DC via Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvoeeq-BH4w

iceman_dci said:
Living Livia Loca?

I wish!

See the next installment in Brad Pitt stories: outcall section, Tricia @ Cupids

Slitman

Reviewer
Joined Nov 17, 2009
Messages 307
gonna have to come out of retirement just on that review alone ! Good phuckin' review Brad !

Top Bottom