Made with Love
Venus Toronto
  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
I

iceman_dci

Hey Guys:

I wander over to the Barrie section every once in a while and read the reviews as I find myself in the area once or twice a month.

I notice that there are an abundance of reviews but no links...? I guess I may be ignorant, but I don't have much knowledge of the Agencies or Indy's or where they tend to post (other than CL or their own sites).

Help out a fellow Pooner get his out of town freak on !! :p

Thank you my brothers!!

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
Re: Links!!

Excellent point Iceman, I too sometimes come out the Barrie way for work related business. The links would be very helpful.

jimmygoat

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Messages 126

Guys I'm sorry for not putting links in my reviews. It is not because I don't want to share it is because I am too stupid to figure out how to post a link. Technoloser! Yes there are some times I get caught up in what I am writing that I do forget. Will try to do better. :oops:

gudnite

Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 110

Hey I too am a technoloser. I have tried a few times to post links, but guess what I finally figured it out. I just posted my first one on Amy. Now if can only remember how to do it again?????????

I

iceman_dci

No problem guys...It's always helpful too to post a permanent search link; for example, do a search for the lady or her phone number in the search function of CL and when the results come up, post that link.

About this Discussion

4 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom