Made with Love

IN-Call Lily @ RM

B

Beenthere123

Another Saturday afternoon with time to spare. Looked at my long TDL... this time I was not going to waste time calling agencies to see if they would be available withing the hour. In the mood for a true GFE so decided to see one of my favorites at RM.

I never write a second review of an SP I've visited before but decided to make an exception with Lily. Marco was great as always and hooked me up with 'my girlfriend' he says.

In to the apartment, she recognized me gave me a huge kiss and hug. Did the mandatory shower and there she was waiting naked on the bed for me. She is so cute and bubbly, full of energy and all she wants to do is please you.

DFK and more DFK with tons and tons of digits, she just takes it like few can.
Told her to visit JR and that is why I am writing a second review of her. Her DT was better than the last time I saw her. It was deep deep and deeper mode, man was it ever. She did it slow, fast changed paced as if she was reading my mind how I like it.

Told her its my turn so 69 with more digits then she wanted to fuck. I didn't want to argue with her so paid my respect to her wishes. Again she loves what she does and she couldn't get enough. Won't go into more details as that is all that is needed.

Top Bottom