Made with Love

IN-Call Liberty @ Entourage

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
Heading out of town on Monday so i did my due diligence on Sunday night and Entourage was the only agency advertising an airport option so I took note of the new girl Liberty and phoned the next day. This would have to be a precision timed session to fit me into a 1 hour session before having to grab a flight and the boys at Entourage came through for me providing Liberty in the narrow window of opportunity that i was looking for.

I was pleased to see that Liberty was every bit the slim little minx that the picture promised she was. Dark haired, 5'7", slim and pretty with a an ass that would have every guys attention in a bikini or tight jeans. A number of small to mid-size tats was the only surprise.

Nice warm hug to welcome me but the kiss was a bit elusive but finally came around. Out of the shower Liberty was lying on the bed with one arm covering her very lovely and natural 34bs. Spent some time at play in the hills before moving up for another smooch and we were soon in a DFK, but again sensed that this is not a natural menu item or my Mileage was hanging by a thread.

DATY was decent, she seemed to appreciate it but I didn't think it was going anywhere so I asked her to reverse roles. Nice BJ but I sensed that she is not used to giving BBBJs or else once again my mileage wasn't carrying the day. It Still felt pretty good though and when she had me well on my way to Happy Town I asked her to climb on board where she rode me in a variety of speeds and angles. I had some really nice DFK here and she managed a ride on the O Train.

Reverse CG was a nice sight watching her hot ass ride up and down on 2Times. She has a smoking ass. She said she enjoys Doggie so I spent quite a while performing from the back step. I pushed her down on her belly closed her legs and rode her from on top while watching her pretty face in the mirror. Out of breath and nearing the end of our time I asked her to finish me with a BBBJ. She got me off in a rather mediocre and lethargic way. She couldn't seem to find a comfortable position to perform in. Definetly not a CIM ending for me but a rather nice conclusion nontheless.

Overall, Liberty is a very pretty SP with a really nice figure. She is new to the biz so I think her skills have a learning curve and her comfort level with me didn't seem consistent throughout. She treated me decently. She was warm and friendly. She was engaged with me the entire time and performed whatever i wanted to do so she earned the pay. She did however seem tired and disinterested in me and i look for a bit more in a session than that. Not a memorable time for me but Entourage really helped me out in a pinch and provided me with a sexy lady to be sure. If you are confident with your mileage, and you can get some sparks going with Liberty i think that she could be something special. I would be interested in trying her again just to see if I can build something with her because I was very attracted to Liberty.

4X

tanic

Joined May 6, 2010
Messages 14
iceman_dci said:
Since the departure of Melody and Cassidy, there seems to be a large void of good providers with this agency judging by recent reviews.

Did Melody n Cassidy quit the biz completely, jump to different agency or go indy? Those girls are hot!

Brad Pitt

Joined Jun 11, 2010
Messages 223
I had spied this one, so your review is well-timed (for me) and I liked the honest points about mileage. being so damn hot i don't have to worry about that, of course, but would i b correct in thinking DFK is the most YMMV-senstive with this one? Nice idea about the airport fun before flying. I'm glad i thought of that idea

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
tanic said:
Did Melody n Cassidy quit the biz completely, jump to different agency or go indy? Those girls are hot!

They are still with Entourage. I know that Cassidy is. Am watching for her return constantly.

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
Dapperdon said:
Thanks for the review bud , her pics look great ...I would be interested in seeing a review from you with her in 6 mos after she finds her groove

I'll see Liberty again. I think she can be a prime performer.

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
elassowipo1 said:
Thanks for the TOFTT dude.

I'll have to try and get some "pre-flight entertainment" the next time I'm flying out of town. :)

Hey Wipo. These airport hotels are nicely situated for a little pre-flight nookie.

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
HOUND_DOG said:
Thanks 4 times, valuable intel on a SP with interesting pics.

Thanks HD. She does have a great bod.

Knight Rider said:
Very fair and well balanced review, 4X.

I am sure that given some time, Liberty will find her groove.

Thanks for the TOFTT

KR

KR, there is no doubt in my mind that she would be all over you. You are the mileage King.

ChaosTheory said:
Her pic looks good. Thanks for the honest review. 4X. It is always a pleasure.

Thanks CT.

iceman_dci said:
Very well written and balanced review my friend.

Since the departure of Melody and Cassidy, there seems to be a large void of good providers with this agency judging by recent reviews.

Disagree Big Time Ice. Natalia and London provide a huge GFE service. London has been a priority for me for quite a while. Cassidy and Melody getting back will make this lineup impressive. Alegra is on my list too.

Brad Pitt said:
I had spied this one, so your review is well-timed (for me) and I liked the honest points about mileage. being so damn hot i don't have to worry about that, of course, but would i b correct in thinking DFK is the most YMMV-senstive with this one? Nice idea about the airport fun before flying. I'm glad i thought of that idea

Being Brad Pitt and so damn hot and all I think you should book Liberty to provide another insight into this young lady. I am certain that any awkwardness was my doing. I did get DFK, so you will have little downside dude. She wasn't a PSE with me but the True GFE menu is there. I'm just saying that I didn't really have sparks with her but certainly you would BP. She does her job and is a friendly service.

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
iceman_dci said:
I think a number having been holding their breath for sometime for her return....I took the safe route and decided to take a breath :p

No doubt about Natalia and London; Bud, I've been there :) I was speaking more of recent reviews on the new girls, just doesn't seem to match up to previous reviews of their stars like Cassidy, Melody and Natalia when they first opened up.

Understood Ice. my review is about Liberty. I think that we all should be greatful that Mike/Zoran are bringing in new talent for us to play with. I like their track record so far.

Lou Siffer

Joined May 31, 2010
Messages 248
Very helpful, honest review 4x... proof that a rview doesn't need to be overly gushing or negative to be appreciated. Despite the probable YMMV downside for me, I think I'll still try to find time to see Liberty.

Thanks for the info.

Brad Pitt

Joined Jun 11, 2010
Messages 223
4Times said:
Being Brad Pitt and so damn hot and all I think you should book Liberty . . . I'm just saying that I didn't really have sparks with her but certainly you would BP

Well that's pressure right there, 4times. OK, i'm gonna book Liberty and if i have a great time i am gonna blame you. If i have a bad time, well shit, that just means there might be Liberty but no Justice.

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
Brad Pitt said:
Well that's pressure right there, 4times. OK, i'm gonna book Liberty and if i have a great time i am gonna blame you. If i have a bad time, well shit, that just means there might be Liberty but no Justice.

Haha. Excellent BP. I think we need to get to the bottom of this Liberty mystery. We need verification. Hope you see her and she knocks your sox off. I keep mentioning here that she has a body.

About this Discussion

27 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom