Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Playmates Toronto

IN-Call Liberty @ Entourage

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
iceman_dci said:
Sorry bro for hijacking...not my intention, I lost my filter while vacuuming today LOL...

You know I love you bro.

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
Lou Siffer said:
Very helpful, honest review 4x... proof that a rview doesn't need to be overly gushing or negative to be appreciated. Despite the probable YMMV downside for me, I think I'll still try to find time to see Liberty.

Thanks for the info.

Thanks Lou. By all means see her. I found her very attractive, there was performance. She got off, I got off. I'm just an ugly guy whining about not getting kissed hard enough.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Honest and balanced review 4Xs. Smoking little body on this lady maybe a little seasoning she might come around.

I will teach you the LICK FLIP and POP over a beer BUD, she'll love ya!:he:

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
Beenthere123 said:
Caerf's TOFTT find me new young babes strikes again. Classy review bud.

Thanks BT. One day you have to show me how to get those pictures going on my threads. I'm on this thin Brunette stage of my career. It's like a mission right now. I have Mylie at Maximum and Kloe at DM on my TDL now.

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Nice review of Liberty.

4Times, Liberty isn't totally new to the biz. She was Jenna at Vixens, starting earlier this year (Feb). Turns out there were no reviews of Liberty (in her previous incarnation of Jenna).

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
4Times said:
Thanks BT. One day you have to show me how to get those pictures going on my threads. I'm on this thin Brunette stage of my career. It's like a mission right now. I have Mylie at Maximum and Kloe at DM on my TDL now.
I think you'll like Miley at MaxP. She seems to really enjoy sex. On my repeat list.

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
SloCumHeat said:
Nice review of Liberty.

4Times, Liberty isn't totally new to the biz. She was Jenna at Vixens, starting earlier this year (Feb). Turns out there were no reviews of Liberty (in her previous incarnation of Jenna).

Ahh good to know SCH. You are a source of good intel. Can't keep up with the name changes.

andym

Joined Jul 8, 2010
Messages 21
I saw Liberty recently too. Nice girl but I wont be repeating. We got along and she was friendly. We talked about her previous sp work down in Niagara and how she got her. I have to tell you I was expecting more based on the highly positive reviews of her. Facially doesnt really do it for me. I found her ok looking but thats about it. Body is not bad. Tiny waist is nice but bum is a bit softer on her frame.

I do think her service was good with DFK, DATY, BBBJ, MPOS. No CIM. She seemed to get into fucking but gave me the gotta come soon baby line when we got close to the end. :frown:

I'd bet some guys would really like her. Me I won't be repeating with her. There are so many better choices at this time. Even within Entourage too.

Top Bottom