Made with Love
Hush Companions
Mirage Entertainment

Perla Spa Lexi at Perla

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
E

ERecTile

https://torontoexoticmassage.com/attendants/lexi

Lexi is one of the sweetest MPA's I have ever seen. She was the first one to continue the fun in the shower with me, and at the time, that blew me away. Yes, I know all the girls in this chain are required to join the client in the shower after, but at the time, I was still new to the chain, and it surprised me. I used to pay a premium at SRM to have a shower massage!

Physically, Lexi is curvier than the average asian MPA. I would not go as far as to call her chubby, but she's definitely rocking those curves. What I love most about her though is that she has this brilliant smile that lights up her whole face, and she seems genuinely happy to see me. That does more for my ego than any fake moaning! It's been a while since I've seen her, so I cannot remember how toned or taut her body was, but I do know that I had no complaints. Service wise, she is very sensual, fun, bubbly, but somewhat restrictive when compared to the other girls in this chain - which puts her right around the same level as other girls in other tier one chains. The last time I saw her in the lobby, she was still blonde, and still had that brilliant smile, and she still remembered me, which was amazing since it'd been a while since I'd had a session. She is intelligent, well educated, and aims to please.

Joined Feb 18, 2014
Messages 1,734
I guess joining the client in the shower wasn't a requirement when I visited Lexi last summer. She didn't.

She's definitely a beautiful lady, but I'm not sure I'd repeat. Maybe we just didn't click quite enough, and that could be more my fault.

E

ERecTile

I guess joining the client in the shower wasn't a requirement when I visited Lexi last summer. She didn't.

She's definitely a beautiful lady, but I'm not sure I'd repeat. Maybe we just didn't click quite enough, and that could be more my fault.

Maybe it isn't a requirement anymore...my last several sessions, I've found the MPA waiting for me to give them the go ahead before they joined me in the shower. Some seemed surprised that I wanted them in there with me. What's the point of having a big fancy shower space if you're not going to have fun in there?

Top Bottom