Made with Love
Elite Ladies

IN-Call Lexella/Kendal = Bruce Wayne/Batman of SPs

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
I read on another board that Lexella and Kendal are the same person. She moonlighted as Lexella the sexy crime fighter for DM and she was the shy mild mannered girl at Select. :lol:

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
lovelatinas said:
I read on another board that Lexella and Kendal are the same person. She moonlighted as Lexella the sexy crime fighter for DM and she was the shy mild mannered girl at Select. :lol:

I have had her on my TDL in the past but never took the plunge. How would you rate her facially if say Holly @ GOE or Daphne are a 9?

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
You saying she works for two agencies and gives different type of service. One GFE other PSE?

HOUND_DOG

Joined Nov 29, 2009
Messages 96
Heatwaves76 said:
I have had her on my TDL in the past but never took the plunge. How would you rate her facially if say Holly @ GOE or Daphne are a 9?

Have actually seen all 3, all 4 if you count Kendal and Lexella separately.....

Face: Holly, Daphne, then Kendal. IMHO Holly is the prettiest, very fine, delicate features. Would give Kendal an 8 compared to other 2 sp at 9
Body: same order, (close between Holly and Daphne
Services: Same order, again very close btw Holly and Daphne.. Kendal a distant 3rd. No PSE items, and now DFK is YMMV

HOUND_DOG

Joined Nov 29, 2009
Messages 96
king21 said:
The cat's out of the bag!, I knew for a while that Kendal is Lexella, thanks to Hound_Dog, he'll probably reply to this thread with thorough explanation

Perhaps everyone can just read the post I made on the other board?
Have no clue how to save the posting, and be able to post on 2 different boards.

HOUND_DOG

Joined Nov 29, 2009
Messages 96
King, I am a bit amish. Can copy and past entire thread, dont think we want that. Any change you can copy and paste just my explanation for me?

About this Discussion

7 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom