Made with Love

IN-Call Leslie @TOG/Mystique: A Legend in the Making

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
Today I met the enigmatic beauty Leslie from Mystique/TOG as she has been high on the TDL for months. Let me tell you the one thing you absolutley need to know. If you are into blonde spinners to the max (Leslie is TINY), then she is the ultimate blonde spinner in the city as far as I am concerned.

Went through TOG and was able to secure the appt. So much has been bantered about this girl and her NRP. Well I can tell you that she has informed today her NRP is no longer there (mods can verify). This was implemented to protect her from an imbecile who is no longer a threat.

Opned the door at the downtown hotel and immediately could not stop from smiling, she has a beautiful face with amazing blue eyes and the cutest smile that compliments her platinum blonde hair and bangs. This is something out of a Up 'N' Comers video i thought...wow I was excited. She really is to me the ultimate spring break fantasy girl come to life. I will summarize the hour's events as such:

- Amazing DFK - she is very playful and loves kissing deeply
- With a body like that we got very adventurous and she is pretty much game for all positions.
- Clean shaven gorgeous little kitty, DATY was incredible
- Great BBBJ with lots of spitting on my junior for visual effect
- Crazy doggie in front of the mirror with her on the chair, picked her up and bounced her on me for a while (https://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_standandcarry.shtml) and then went at it hard in CG
- YMMV but we finished in memorable fashion both times - I felt like Peter North!

And I have to say this, she is such a positive, fun-loving and easy going girl. You would have to be a real prick to tick her off.

What can I say, IMO Leslie is a growing legend, so young, so beautiful, such a vixen in the bedroom, one of the best in T.O. bar none and one of my ATFs!

Go see her, I definitley will be again!

Leslie you are a sweetie thanks for making my Monday one to remember!

B

Beenthere123

Re: Leslie @TOG/Mystique: A Legend in the Making

Heatways, I must thank you. Your reviews are always accurate honest and fun to read. Any babe you recommend is on my TDL.
Excellent review once again, you found us another spinner. You have been on a roll lately, you belong in the elite reviewers' group.

BT123

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595

Beenthere123 said:
Heatways, I must thank you. Your reviews are always accurate honest and fun to read. Any babe you recommend is on my TDL.
Excellent review once again, you found us another spinner. You have been on a roll lately, you belong in the elite reviewers' group.

BT123

LOL...Thanks BT123! Today it was all my pleasure! I can barely move my legs right now so I may take a week or 2 off and live vicariously through you guys on here :p

HOUND_DOG

Joined Nov 29, 2009
Messages 96

Nice review as always HW.

Have held off on interview cause of her NRP. But if that does not apply, can finally acknowledge this gem with a review.

Saw Leslie when she was with Mystique over the summer. Very cute GND, with petite, spinner type body. Chris @ Mystique explain to me about her YMMV cause I had concerns. He was totally right, no rocket science, just be polite , respectful, not an A-Hole and you will be fine. Leslie was happy when she saw me, apparantly we connected quite well, said my being in a good mood and having a smile was key for her. Afterwards she also mentioned getting demanding, rude types who would write bad reviews and also a bit about her stalker.

Leslie was very accommadating, asking what I liked. Nice DFK, very good oral skills. Got GFE with some PSE overtures in her service. Nice visuals in all postions.
Face 8.5
Body 8
Service 9
Attitude 9, also found her nice to chat with afterwards.

Personally, wish she worked for another agency besides TOG, find phone person difficult to deal with.

About this Discussion

14 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom