Made with Love

IN-Call Leslie @ Gspot Lead To A Very Horrible Day

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
On Monday I had booked Leslie for a 12:30pm session and on my way over to the DT location, I get a call saying that she is not answering her phone, the phone girl could not get a hold of Leslie. So appointment cancelled. So I have turn my car around and head home. Ok no problem. I'll try her again. On Saturday night (May 8) I see that she was on schedule for Sunday (May 9). I call Gspot to prebook Leslie for a 1pm session and the phone booked me and said to call Sunday morning (after 10am) to confirm the booking. Ok sounds good. Sunday morning I call to confim and everything is a go. Sunday at around 12:55 I arrive at the location call the agency and the phone girl puts me on hold to notify Leslie but no anwer or any sign of Leslie. I am told she is not answering her cell. I call back and the phone tells me she will call be back, she is trying to get a hold of Leslie. Time is now almost 1:15pm and the phone girl tells me she is going to try to the hotel to call the room. At this time I told the phone girl not bother I am going home as it doesn't look Leslie is no show. This has happened twice to me in week with this girl. Now I am very disappointed and now my day gets worse as walk to my car I get mugged by 2 punks at knife point. The $250 cash that was for Leslie is now being used to buy drugs or booze by 2 punks. I am safely home now but still very angry and a bit in shocked by the mugging.

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Wow, too bad about Leslie incident, seems like her schedule on the site isn't set.

Good to hear that you are okay, and didn't get hurt by those punks.

So this happened at 1pm on a Sunday afternoon? The GSpot incall location is normally in a very busy hotel downtown. Was this incall at a less busy hotel, or did you park in a suspicious area?

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
I parked on a side street.

Whats the point in reporting it? I would just have to sit and wait for a few hours (my time already waisted) to file a report whom the police probably will never capture. I just wanted to go home.

G-spot Ladies

Joined Apr 7, 2010
Messages 4
lovelatinas said:
On Monday I had booked Leslie for a 12:30pm session and on my way over to the DT location, I get a call saying that she is not answering her phone, the phone girl could not get a hold of Leslie. So appointment cancelled. So I have turn my car around and head home. Ok no problem. I'll try her again. On Saturday night (May 8) I see that she was on schedule for Sunday (May 9). I call Gspot to prebook Leslie for a 1pm session and the phone booked me and said to call Sunday morning (after 10am) to confirm the booking. Ok sounds good. Sunday morning I call to confim and everything is a go. Sunday at around 12:55 I arrive at the location call the agency and the phone girl puts me on hold to notify Leslie but no anwer or any sign of Leslie. I am told she is not answering her cell. I call back and the phone tells me she will call be back, she is trying to get a hold of Leslie. Time is now almost 1:15pm and the phone girl tells me she is going to try to the hotel to call the room. At this time I told the phone girl not bother I am going home as it doesn't look Leslie is no show. This has happened twice to me in week with this girl. Now I am very disappointed and now my day gets worse as walk to my car I get mugged by 2 punks at knife point. The $250 cash that was for Leslie is now being used to buy drugs or booze by 2 punks. I am safely home now but still very angry and a bit in shocked by the mugging.

Hello lovelatina's,

I sincerely apologize for the series of events surrounding Leslie that have occurred leading up to the mugging today.

Leslie is a wonderful girl who really needs to do some soul searching to figure out what to do with her Life that's best for her.

With that being said she has been removed from the G-Spot roster.

I will respond to your pm separately to discuss compensation for your loss.

Thanks,
Kim

Grefin

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 111
G-spot Ladies said:
Hello lovelatina's,

I sincerely apologize for the series of events surrounding Leslie that have occurred leading up to the mugging today.

Leslie is a wonderful girl who really needs to do some soul searching to figure out what to do with her Life that's best for her.

Thanks,
Kim

Kim,

I am impressed with your response. That was a classy move. BTW I have seen Nia today. It went perfect. Thank you.

Sorry to hear about your day LL.

B

Beenthere123

G-spot Ladies said:
Hello lovelatina's,

Thanks,
Kim

Classy

biggesttube said:
I hope those punks end up dead of an OD or killed in their drug buy.

No, that would be too good for them.

Nasty

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Wow LL, that must have been quite the ordeal, definitely a good reason for shrinkage! Glad your ok and very nice of Kim to make amends. What street was it on, or vicinity of downtown, always good to know where to keep the eyes and ears on extra alert.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558

Sounds like you are a smart guy . It's only money . Please share intersection of incident so the rest of us can be on the ready should the opportunity present itself .

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Rayden said:
Wow LL, that must have been quite the ordeal, definitely a good reason for shrinkage! Glad your ok and very nice of Kim to make amends. What street was it on, or vicinity of downtown, always good to know where to keep the eyes and ears on extra alert.

I am glad that you are safe and not hurt my friend. What sides street did the mugging take place on? You don't have to answer if you think it will compromise G-spot's location.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
G-spot Ladies said:

That is very class of G-spot.

Leslie is a very lovely girl and I do wish her well, even if it means quitting the business.

I

iceman_dci

LL...Dude I am so sorry for the incident. It's a scary thing. I've been in similar situations and have escaped unscathed. I'm glad you're ok. This is one of the dangers of hobbying as we're trying to be discreet and tend to situate ourselves in the same manner; some punks are keen to this and see an easy target. Just be careful out there gentlemen, the SP's are not the only ones at risk in this hobby.

Kim's very classy response may seem trivial at this time, but I think she's gone above and beyond at this point to put an upside to a rather terrible situation that may have been perpetuated from the tardiness of Leslie.

Glad you're ok Bud...very nice move Kim.

Top Bottom