Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Hollywood Ladies

IN-Call Leslie @ Gspot Lead To A Very Horrible Day

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
I think that Kim is being very generous (even though I don't know what the compensation is) because although LL was mugged resulting from not being in the arm's of Leslie in a hotel room having incredible sex at that time, it was not G-spot's direct fault that two punks targeted LL to mug.

B

Beenthere123

king21 said:
Glad that you are okay LL, that corner of Yonge and Gerrard is the most dangerous intersection in toronto, a lot of homeless youths there, its near that EverGreen centre a place that reaches out to homeless youths with problems.

Jo JO Chintoh, CITYTV, dida piece on the most dangerous intersection in the cita few years back and that intersection was found to be the most dangerous, some one always getting mugged there.

Avoid the first lane way on Gerard North, East of Yonge close to Zanzibar's back door. Crack heads and winos 24/7.

pumping iron

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Messages 80
Personally, I'm not a big fan of neighbourhoods east of yonge. Gay-village, regent-park, riverdale etc. Only descent area I'll hit in the east end is the beaches.

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
First, LL, sorry to hear about you horrible evening and hope you get back to good times only from here on.

2nd, WOW What happened to Leslie of late that would lead her being fired!? She was such a gem of a gorgeous blonde spinner with great GFE/PSE. If the business is no longer for her I wish her well, but if she stay and catches on elsewhere I hope she continues to be a superstar and I would love to see her again.

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
I for one never knew that the east side of Gerrard was more dangerous. Thanks for warning us LL and glad you escaped unharmed. Money can always be replaced.

Top Bottom