Made with Love

Out-Call Leanne @ Toronto Passions

emotional intelligence

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 70
Booked a session with Leanne fairly recently. Overall, fun afternoon romp. She's got a young, pretty face, guessing early 20's, slim petite body, couple of tattoos etc. One thing that might put off some guys is her non-stop chatter. Girl's defintely got a bouncy bouncy personality. Only way I could seem to shut her up was by unbuckling my Levi's and sticking my cock in her mouth :). Joshing aside, very nice girl, just needs to learn when to dial-it-down a bit. Service wise, most goodies on the menu were offered and eagerly accepted dfk, dt/bbbjtcim, bls, daty, digits (front & rear) etc. Highlight was sitting at the edge of the bed, her kneeling on all fours sucking my cock, while I face-fucked her till I dropped a hot load in her mouth, YMMV. Bonus, she's wears a tongue ring. As soon as the dirty deed was done, she skipped over to the bathroom to freshen-up, came back out, thanked her, walked to her to the door, the end. Although menu was fairly expansive, didn't real 'click' with her. More than likely will not repeat.

About this Discussion

10 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom