Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Toronto Passions

IN-Call Layla @ G-spots review

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
B

Borey the Bald

Saw me Layla last week and here is the run down of my experience. $220 for the hour a good price for pse comparable to what other agencies charge. Very young slim attractive looking 8.75 in the looks department and 8 for her body. LFK some DFK, Daty was well received and as advertised squirts like a leaky faucet repairman refuses to fix.

Took her time warming up to BBBJ but succeeded on a good showing, will rate her a 7. Condom on, the main event was consistently good. Not too many positions tried, darn couldn't finish COF/CIM as her squirting had be a big turn on and died inside her 7.75 rating

Overall a good 7.75 performance, no where near the 10 that Noir gave me last year but hard to compare her to a superstar.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Nice review Borey. Another squirter I need to see her show it reminds me Ananda @ Mirage (retired) mmmm...good times. Thanks for sharing it.

S

Senor Gomes

7.75 is a good overall rating thanks Borey.

B

Beenthere123

Good one bald guy another babe in my TDL.

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
JDHomersimpson said:
Her PSE is YMMV apparently.

Very, when I saw her last gave me only lfk. Weak BBBJ and did not like multiple positions seems she got better.

Top Bottom