Made with Love

IN-Call Latika @ Dream Makers

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
This review goes back to last year when Latika was with Dream Makers when she was all the rage. I remember seeing her photos on the DM website, everyone got intsant boners because not only did we see an amazing natural body but we got to see her face (not it's blurred out). For months she was hard to book. The trick was to book in advance, I did and I got lucky.

When I first meet Latika, she gave me a hug and a kiss, I was pleased, she was everything as advertised in the photos, exotic, pretty, hot body with natural DDs. She was wearing a one piece lace teddy, I could see her nipplles piercing through. I though got to thinking that "Man I can't wait to titty fuck her'. Took care of her donation and hopped into the shower. As soon as I came out and walked into the room she quickly grabbed my towel that was wrapped around my waist and throw it across the room. We started to kiss, LFK and then DFK (she likes to kiss) all the while she caressed and stroked my hard cock. She told me to lie on the bed and relax while she pleasure me. Her BBBJ was good not the greatest, it's needed to be more wet and sloppy like Daphne @ Mirage and Magi @ Cupids (I miss her). She tried to DT and it was good but not the best. We switched to 69 and she tasted great, she has a very clean and tasty pussy. Plenty of moans with my cock in her mouth. Get her on her back and I continue DATY and she reponds well to it, placing her hands on my head and pushing me down in to her sweet pussy. Some digits to get her some more stimulation as my hot tongue rolled over her clit until she let go a big O. Got the rubber and fucked her in mish with her legs pinned up in the air, I started slow and build up speed to pund her harder, she got a little vocal. I told her I wanted to watch her ride me and she got on top for CG. Watching her ride me hard and fast while her tits bounced up and down, side to side was a sight to see. I could not help but grab her pleasure melons as she rode me, the bed even moved across the room. Tried doggie but I could not get in there because she is a bit taller than me. So I get her on her back lying down and lubed up for some titty fuck, she is titty fuck dream come true. At first I had to tell her how to hold her breasts together as to engulf my cock between her sweeter puppies. Sliding my cock up and down and watching her face was heaven, I could easily have come on her face but I don't think it's on her menu, with her head tilted slighly up, I shoot a load over breasts and neck. She was impressed as she said "That felt nice and warm". She got up to clean up quickly with a towel. We chated a bit before round 2 with BBBJ, DATY, CG and second SOG via hand job.

Face: 8
Body: 9
Attitude: 8
Service: 8

the dharma

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 114
lovelatinas said:
So I get her on her back lying down and lubed up for some titty fuck, she is titty fuck dream come true. At first I had to tell her how to hold her breasts together as to engulf my cock between her sweeter puppies. Sliding my cock up and down and watching her face was heaven, I could easily have come on her face but I don't think it's on her menu, with her head tilted slighly up, I shoot a load over breasts and neck. She was impressed as she said "That felt nice and warm".

Hot review dude. With a nice pair of titties, one of ATF's ways to finish. :wink:

RedLight

Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 255
I Love Latika. She is a total babe. Gorgeous like you read about. Best Breasts in town. Top Gun in the DFK department. She can give DFK lessons For Real. I think she is working for both DM and GOE. You can see her profile on both sites. I think she tours outside of Toronto with GOE or something like that. Thanks for posting the review LL.

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
RedLight said:
I Love Latika. She is a total babe. Gorgeous like you read about. Best Breasts in town. Top Gun in the DFK department. She can give DFK lessons For Real. I think she is working for both DM and GOE. You can see her profile on both sites. I think she tours outside of Toronto with GOE or something like that. Thanks for posting the review LL.

Looks like if any SPs want to go on tour Nichole King is the one to call.

Top Bottom