Made with Love

IN-Call Latika @ Dream Makers

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Latika @ Dream Makers

Finally got to book with Latika. I got upstairs to the room and when she opened the door I was greeted by a beautiful young lady. Latika is EI and she looks just as hot as her photos. I gave her the white envelope and I jumped in the shower to clean up. I came out of the shower to sit beside Latika and chated a bit and share a few jokes. She complimented me on my lips and soon we started to kiss which lead to LFK and eventualy DFK, this went on for a good 5-7 minutes as she likes to kiss and kisses often with me. Off goes the towel and she wraps her soft hands around my stiff member, softly stroking it. She moves down on me and slowly starts BBBJ and some nice DT action. She gives eye contact during BBBJ which makes it even more hotter and because she has such beautiful large eyes. Next I told her I like to 69 her and we did that for a good 10 minutes and she responds nicely to my warm tongue. Some more BBBJ and I finally shot my load on her beautiful breasts. She got up and went to clean up and she came out for round 2. We started to kiss and talk a bit, then I began to grope her ass and slid a finger into her pussy which got her to purrrr. She proceeded with more BBBJ with some DT. Minutes later on goes the rubber for Mish, CG and doggie before pulling off the rubber and asking her to finishing off me with a hand job.

Overall a nice time with a beautiful East Indian lady who is everthing GFE should be. Latika is currently the hottest EI of choice. If she feels comfortable providing PSE service then Latika will rise to legendary status. One complaint though is that she does smokes and at times I could smell it on her breath which she tries to mask it with mouthwash.

Looks: 9
Body: 8.5
Attitude: 8
Service: 8

About this Discussion

13 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom