Made with Love

Late Start on the Incall Rant

Shaft

BANNED
Joined Dec 2, 2009
Messages 17
Re: Late Start on the Incall Rant

When I am told to wait I walk. Finding out by accident the last guy just left totally ruins the session for me. The agencys and the girls need to be disciplined that you simply cannot ask people to wait. I used DM all the time until Ron started doing this to me. The late guy needs to be told he is a hh guy now and if he doesn't like it get lost. Of course the agency will try to keep both clients happy but they need to think the second guy will walk if I do this.

The worst thing is when they let high rollers bump or guys extend right up to your time and expect you to put up with it. It is intolerable and I will dump and agency or a girl if they pull that stuff.

J

jalbertson

Here's my solution: the late offender gets his time cut short so everything stays on schedule, but also gets a minor discount to placate him. Say he booked a full hour @ 240 and shows up 15 mins late - cut the rate to 220 or 200, discount split between girl and agency.

This may cut revenue slightly in the short term, but I guarantee customer satisfaction goes through the roof and the agency gets a rep for dependability and repeat business.

RedLight

Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 255

jalbertson said:
Here's my solution: the late offender gets his time cut short so everything stays on schedule, but also gets a minor discount to placate him. Say he booked a full hour @ 240 and shows up 15 mins late - cut the rate to 220 or 200, discount split between girl and agency.

This may cut revenue slightly in the short term, but I guarantee customer satisfaction goes through the roof and the agency gets a rep for dependability and repeat business.

Sounds fair to me jalbertson.

RedLight

Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 255

Shaft said:
When I am told to wait I walk. Finding out by accident the last guy just left totally ruins the session for me. The agencys and the girls need to be disciplined that you simply cannot ask people to wait. I used DM all the time until Ron started doing this to me. The late guy needs to be told he is a hh guy now and if he doesn't like it get lost. Of course the agency will try to keep both clients happy but they need to think the second guy will walk if I do this.

The worst thing is when they let high rollers bump or guys extend right up to your time and expect you to put up with it. It is intolerable and I will dump and agency or a girl if they pull that stuff.

Shaft. It is a real pisser isn't it?

H

HOF

Cancellation fee! That's funny! Sorry to sound like a smartass, but good luck with that!

Christ, if I had 1.25 for every time that I've been cancelled on or stood up, I'd have $800,000.00

B

Beenthere123

rileyroyal said:
If you show up for the appointment there is none and if you call and cancel without missing your appointment time there is no cancellation fee.

So the point of having it is to renforce being curtious and respectful of the time and appointment. Some men don't like it but if they called and not have me waiting I could have scheduled soemoen else . When they do not show up they mess it up for everyone especially if ladies do not book alot of appointments in thier working days..

A lady could book 2 appointments in a day and that is her max. then you decided to call to make an appointment and she says she is booked then someone does not show up, that is an appointment you could have had to visit her or for her to do something else.

I understand what you are saying Riley but question is, how do you collect from the no-shows???

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
rileyroyal said:
Some think they can rebook if they think they can pull a fast one and show up after not showing up on thier first appointment the fee goes up. of course those don't rebook again once I tell them their fee has went up but if they had any respect to start with they would have called to say they are not coming.

I do not like to call back clients who make an appointment. but damn come on don't call a girl make an appointment and not show up.

I take the time to get ready, have everything set up for us to have an enjoyable time the least you can do is show up on time. If I know your going to be late I can schedule things accordingly. but I guess that is asking for too much for men to call when they are going to be late or not show up at all.

Riley, you have every right to be upset with no shows.

I also think its incredibly rude as I have never missed or been late for an appointment without giving a heads up call to the lady with ample notice. As a matter of fact I have been 30 min late before and just paid for it. In the same spirit I have short windows of opportunity to hobby so if the lady is delayed beyond 30 min when I get to an appointment I would cancel and be understandably upset, good thing it hasn't happened yet but I would be sure to tell everyone in a review.

There are those out there that don't value others time so by you charging a rescheduling fee, don't you think that escalates the chance of a second no-show?

H

HOF

rileyroyal said:
If you show up for the appointment, there is none. and if you call and cancel without missing your appointment time, there is no cancellation fee.

So the point of having it, is to renforce being curtious and respectful. of the time and appointment. Some men don't like it but if they called and not have me waiting I could have scheduled soemoen else . When they do not show up, they mess it up for everyone. especially if ladies do not book alot of appointments in thier working days..

A lady could book 2 appointments in a day and that is her max. then you decided to call to make an appointment and she says she is booked; then someone does not show up, that is an appointment you could have had. to visit her or for her to do something else.

Riley did you really believe I was looking for an answer? I wasn't. If you're going to reply, please use grammar, spell and structure check. The read ink indicates errors. The B.I.U. indicates more than one error. By the way, it's license not liscense. We all make errors at times; however, it's difficult to read nonsense.

No, I'm not taking over for Zombie; he called you names and was truly mean. I wonder if you understand how annoying some of your threads and replies are? Mods, I'm being gentle yet firm with Riley hoping that she'll get that she doesn't have to hi-jack everyone's thread. Riley advertises, posts her availability and that should be enough advertisement without reviews. JMO. That's my rant done!

SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
RedLight said:
So I am sitting in the Lobby of a downtown hotel, trying to look like one of the guests. I am 10-minutes early. I call the agency to check in and say RedLight is in position and ready to proceed. They tell me they will call when she is ready. So my time hits and no call. I call in and say my session is starting and I am not in the room yet. OK we will check and call you right back. 10-minutes later, We are sorry but the guy in front of you had some trouble and got there 15-minutes late. WTF. This happens way too much. Buddies get to your appointment early. Now the agency doesn't want to piss the irresponsible guy off and they do the good guy thing and accomodate but the guy waiting in line gets no respect for being there. He has made arrangements to be there at that very time and place. The agency then has to either rush the next guy out or back up the whole lineup of calls pissing off more than one person and the only happy guyis the first A-hole who shows up late in the first place. It is best to be the first guy in line. This happens all the time. I think if you are late, you deal with a shorter session and pay for the whole time. There that feels better. RL

Agree with what you're saying. I think if you're late you should have a shorter session instead of penalizing everybody else. On top of the session starting late, the girl might be rushed into getting prepared for you and probably doesn't get a chance to really freshen up and relax before seeing you.

I tend to show up early but usually don't call until 5 minutes to the appointment and try to be first of the day if possible.

big.guy_13

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 98
This is what I do, too. Although, if I arrive, say, 15 minutes early, I may call to say I'm here, give me the details. Then I will wait until about five minutes before before going up to the room. That way they know I am there, and they don't have to worry. Once, though, it got me in early (it was cold outside) and I was all showered before my date was. That was kinda cool. I got to see her in more or less street clothes before her skivvies before her nakedness.

SandOnTheBreeze said:
I tend to show up early but usually don't call until 5 minutes to the appointment and try to be first of the day if possible.

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
HOF said:
Riley did you really believe I was looking for an answer? I wasn't. If you're going to reply, please use grammar, spell and structure check. The read ink indicates errors. The B.I.U. indicates more than one error. By the way, it's license not liscense. We all make errors at times; however, it's difficult to read nonsense.

No, I'm not taking over for Zombie; he called you names and was truly mean. I wonder if you understand how annoying some of your threads and replies are? Mods, I'm being gentle yet firm with Riley hoping that she'll get that she doesn't have to hi-jack everyone's thread. Riley advertises, posts her availability and that should be enough advertisement without reviews. JMO. That's my rant done!

shaking my head...were you officially appointed, or did you just, um, assume the position? :eek:

xx9su.jpg

Top Bottom