Made with Love

last song in high school dance and did you leave alone?

Jessica_dark

Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 75
Re: last song in high school dance and did you leave alone?

I went alone to both of my Proms. Got a hotel room with my girlfriends and had a blast...altho one of them took off to another hotel in Niagara Falls where there was known drug use and alcohol....we were 17!

Time of Your Life by Green Day.

neverenoughsex

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 347

Stairway to heaven was played in every dance through High school. All went to the hotel and crashed it, cost our parents mucho dolarios and our dates cried all day.

B

Beenthere123

That was a great day danced to Stair way to heaven after they turned the lights on couldn't stop laughing seeing all the guys with bonners. Had a limo take the 8 of us to Niagara for a weekend full of sex and booze.

Blank_Dave

Reviewer
Joined Jan 6, 2010
Messages 1,780

Never went to any of my high school dances, including the proms.

I was raised to the belief work is more important than play...And there was no lack of work. Typical weekend for me in high school was 3:30 out of school; 4:00pm A&P to work 5 hour shift; 9:30pm over to the neighbor's to babysit their 2 adult down syndrome sons; 1-2am home to bed; 3am off to help on Toronto Star motor run; 7-8am get back in and go to sleep; 10am cut grass at various neighbor's; 1pm back to A&P for 8 hour shift, 10pm back over to neighbor's to babysit...

Plus by then my self image of unpopular oddball was well established, so I couldn't be overly concerned by not attending...I secretly wanted to go, but why go so you can stand in the corner and watch everyone else have fun?

Do I regret not going? In hindsight, yes. I missed out on an 'important' event in my younger years. Do I dwell on it? No, and I never really thought on it until this thread came up.

C

Cycleguy007

Wait just a fucking minute!

Jessica_dark said:
I went alone to both of my Proms. Got a hotel room with my girlfriends and had a blast...

I think we need to hear more details on THIS escapade Jessica!!!!

Blank_Dave

Reviewer
Joined Jan 6, 2010
Messages 1,780

lovedoggie said:
LOL :lol:

Nice story Dave, I had to work during school as well not much fun.

Yeah, didn't help that also I had....
A) Parents who'd volunteer the phone numbers of friends and hang outs to my employers. Nothing like being at the comic shop and getting called to work...

B) Parents who had no problem volunteering me to work

C) A manager who felt any thing and very thing should be dropped for work. "I got an exam tomorrow and I'd like to study." "So what? I need you, get your ass in here now!"

D) Coworkers who would call in sick so they could attend...Guess who got called to pick up those shifts.

About this Discussion

11 Replies
3K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom