Made with Love

IN-Call Last of the old reviews - Trina from the Office now with DM?

marvelboy

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Messages 124
Last time she was active she was with Dream Makers. Now not so sure but I'm certain she'll resurface again.

So wanted to book someone a little different than who I normally see (Asians and white girls) so called up The Office to see if I could get down with the brown and asked for Latika. No go there but new girl Trina was working and I had seen a positive review for her so thought I could give her a try for 30 minutes.

BTW my phone conversation with Jeff went something like this:

J: You'll have a great time with Trina dude, she gives great head
MB: Oh she's sucked your dick then?
J: No... it's just what I heard

I don't know why but that made me laugh when he said it. BTW he's a friendly and helpful guy IMO.

Anyways got to the hotel fairly easily, found some free parking nearby which is a great thing for me as I fucking hate paying for parking. Got the room number and went up.

Knocked on the door with room service about 9 feet away from me. I usually see agency girls during the day so I guess that must be the reason I always encounter RS in the lobby...
Anyways door opened and I stepped in to be greeted by a cute, young ebony lady. She was wearing a kind purple bra and pantie set. I prefer thongs overall but her ass looked mighty nice in the booty shorts she was wearing.

Made some small talk, took care of business and headed to the shower. Came out and she was waiting for me on the bed. Joined her and started with some LFK which quickly turned into DFK. She's a very nice kisser, not too aggressive and a hint of sensuality and I'll be honest in that I was turned on by the fact that she was the first black woman I've ever kissed.

Kissing turned to her moving down my body, with lingerie still on, to kissing and sucking my nipples, moving further down where she engaged in some BLS, then running her tongue up and down my shaft until finally she paused at the head and swallowed me in her sweet mouth.

For me the visual and mental aspect of sex are just as important as the physical part so not only did her BBBJ feel great with her using her tongue and lots of saliva running down my cock to my balls but seeing my pale member filling this cute young chocolate girl's mouth was a sight to behold for me. She alternated with some BLS and DT doing some nice gagging while I gently held her head in place. Her gasp of air was kind of hot as well.

I wanted my first taste of some black pussy but first had to get her completely naked first. Off came the bra to reveal a nice set of titties that I played with, first with my hands and then my mouth. MMMM nice mouthful with good sized nipples that I flicked with my tongue. Moved down to her stomach and then took off her panties to reveal a shaven kitty. Looked really nice so I dove in but first teased her with some licking of her inner thighs and the area just outside of her pussy until finally I zeroed in on her lips. I parted them with my tongue and I immediately started fucking her with my tongue and then licked up towards her clit. She responded with some writhing and moaning and grabbing my hair. I also looked up to see her kneading her breasts and pulling on her nipples while I orally ministered to her vagina.

Wanted to fuck her so put on the cover and went for standing mish. Did it for a couple of minutes and she has a nice pussy for fucking. Plus seeing my cock disappear in there was great to see. But it didn't seem like a FS day for me so I asked her if we could finish with 69 and she said obliged me.

I got underneath her and just took in the sight of her pussy and anus, such a new experience for me. She took junior back in and started another great BBBJ with copious amounts of DT while I basked in running my tongue all over and inside her pussy. I also made the effort to rim her sweet ass as well, tasted very nice.

Got close to end of my appointment so I flipped her on her back and straddled the side of her face and she sucked me off some more and then I moved down a little to align my cock with her tits and jerked off until I deposited my warm cum all over her mammaries! Once again the visual of my white cream on her skin was amazing to me.

Took another shower, chatted some more and left with a kiss.

RATINGS

Face - 6/10 - She's cute, GND type.

Body - 7/10 - Pics on Office site are accurate. Decent body with nice breasts and butt, a bit soft with noticeable tats, particularly the one on her lower back. Not a big fan of tats in general but these didn't really bother me that much. Lovely pussy and I really enjoyed looking at it while I ate her out.

Service - 7/10 - I wasn't having a FS kind of day but that's not on her. What I was able to enjoy while being inside of her was good though. I get the impression that if I was more able that she would have fucked the shit out of me, maybe next time. However her BBBJ is amazing, with some DT and BLS thrown in, what enhanced it for me was the visual. DATY was enjoyed by the both of us and I liked her responses.

Damage - 150/half-hour - Standard Office rates for incalls.

Repeat - MAYBE - I had a good time with her and probably could have had a better one if I was up for it. That being said while I enjoyed her company she's not the kind of SP I would immediately repeat with. But for sure I totally recommend her.

marvelboy

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Messages 124
Hugh said:
MB amazing review shows that you really enjoy the hobbying, what did you mean you were not having a FS kind of day.

At the time I wasn't feeling that into having intercourse and just wanted more of an oral session.

marvelboy

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Messages 124
Senor Gomes said:
Another outstanding review where did you come from with so many good reviews.

Just sharing ones from last year since I saw that it was ok to do so.

But that's it, now I have to rely on new experiences :D

Top Bottom