Made with Love

Lady GaGa and her Monster Ball concert

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Not that I'm a fan of hers or anything but after seeing a few of her live videos on youtube I thought she had quite the pipes on her.

HBO did a special of her Monster Ball concert at Madison Square Garden so I thought I'd check it out last night.

Well, let me tell you, I've seen quite a few concerts and tapes of concerts and that girl really does put on quite the show. Jesus. For 2 hrs she let's it all out.

I don't know how much the tickets cost but there is no doubt: if you pay to see her live, you are getting your money's worth.....

If you get a chance to see it in HD, check it out.....

(btw: for you pervs out there she does done this see through plastic like top, puts tape Xs over her nipples but you can see her boobs. Not to get you all excited or anything but that girl has the epitome of "beaver tails" lol....)

One thing I have to give her major props for. Throughout the concert she said many times that no matter who you are, what you look like, or who you love, don't let anyone ever put you down for it. You're all stars. She went on to say that when she was a little girl, she saw all kinds of names go up on the billboard and dreamed one day that her name would be up there....well, she made it.

Another thing, she did a song off her new album and let me tell you. If she ever decides to get outta the pop scene she could easily have a career in the R & B genre. That girl can sing......

(and yes, her show does bear some resemblance to the madonna concerts, especially with her references to jesus etc but still, a dynamite show....oh and I loved how she ragged on Britney Spears et al about lipsyncing lol......she said "you paid your money to hear me sing and that's what you get unlike those other bitches who lip sync through the show....(or words to that effect))

About this Discussion

0 Replies
10K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom