Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Toronto Passions

Ladies - would you rebook a no-show if he paid for the missed session?

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
T

Tgirl Nikki

What goes around...

What goes around...

As it happens, I went for a walk about 15 minutes after posting my reply to this thread, and sure enough, my little BlackBerry started to buzz... an hour later, I'm in the middle of an amazing duo with Alexandra the Great!

If the no-show jackass hadn't cancelled, I wouldn't have been able to enjoy myself with her and her client, but thanks to his "bank problem" I enjoyed a great duo instead!

Funny how things work out, hmmm? :cool:

H

HOF

Lauren Summerhill said:
The discussion here is "no shows" not "cancellations". They are not at all one in the same - I have never held a cancellation - even last minute - against anyone. I am far less forgiving with no-shows.

No hypocrisy there - try being snarky when it actually applies :lol:

LMAO, Lauren, you're kinda growing on me:)

Lauren, me being snarky with you is foreplay;)

RedLight

Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 255
Tgirl Nikki said:
As it happens, I went for a walk about 15 minutes after posting my reply to this thread, and sure enough, my little BlackBerry started to buzz... an hour later, I'm in the middle of an amazing duo with Alexandra the Great!

If the no-show jackass hadn't cancelled, I wouldn't have been able to enjoy myself with her and her client, but thanks to his "bank problem" I enjoyed a great duo instead!

Funny how things work out, hmmm? :cool:

Sigh. I'm so happy now. :)

H

HOF

Tgirl Nikki said:
Thank you everyone for your comments. I've waited until the situation resolved itself before replying, and I also wanted to read everyone's perspective before I decided how to handle this.

Part of the reason I was wary about this guy was because he didn't apologize until after I told him that no-shows don't get rebooked. He didn't offer to compensate me until after he realized he'd been blacklisted, and if I hadn't refused to see him initially, he wouldn't have done so at all.

I have a very strict policy on no-shows because my availability is extremely limited; between school and other aspects of my life, I can only see people at certain times during the week. I have more inquiries than I can handle at the moment, and when someone no-shows on me, I can't simply see someone else at another time to make up for it - it's wasted time that can't be recovered.

Cancellations are a part of life, and I'll still rebook people who have the courtesy to let me know; but if you can't even do that, then I want nothing more to do with you.

Sure enough, my instincts proved correct in this case. I had agreed to see him tonight, but sure enough, he just e-mailed me to cancel - something about a bank account problem that he can't get fixed until Monday. Maybe it's legit, maybe it's BS, but it doesn't really matter; either way, he's on the Blacklist for good.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice... I'm not giving him a chance to fool me again.

You didn't give us all of the information! Yes, it turns out he's a creep. Glad you fun with Alexandra; she's fantastic.

Alexandra

Advertiser
Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 121
I thank the no show

I thank the no show

I thank Nikki's no show. If he had shown I wouldn't have been able to have met her and enjoy a duo with her. Guess my lucky day! She is amazing, and had such a great time. I know a bit off topic but throwing a positive spin on no shows. Everything happens for a reason lol.

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707
Follow your gut on this one Nikki. He sounds flaky.

Welcome back Riley!

T

Tgirl Nikki

Alexandra said:
I thank Nikki's no show. If he had shown I wouldn't have been able to have met her and enjoy a duo with her. Guess my lucky day! She is amazing, and had such a great time. I know a bit off topic but throwing a positive spin on no shows. Everything happens for a reason lol.

It was a lucky day for both of us, sweetie, and I'm looking forward to our next rendezvous in the future. :D

To those of you requesting a review, I don't think her client is on CAERF, so I'm afraid you'll have to use your imagination... or maybe you can book us for a duo instead? ;)

About this Discussion

26 Replies
4K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom