Made with Love

IN-Call Kyra Graves

J

JohnFK

Kyra.Graves said:
Oh that's so tempting; spinner means I get to spin you around on my 'manly appendage' right?

Guys, she's not joking. The K in Kyra also stands for kinky. Nice avatar pic Kyra. You know how to tease the senses.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
We should respect any ladies rates just as well for Kyra, its a matter of client choice if were comfortable with those terms. I'm sure there are some that are good with Kyra's rates just as there are those not so.

As far as the spinner debate, let me just say 'no comment'. Burnt before on the definition not going there.

I will say I very much like Kyra's stature and build :)

howmuch toomuch

Joined Dec 28, 2009
Messages 66
GDLLover said:
We should respect any ladies rates just as well for Kyra, its a matter of client choice if were comfortable with those terms. I'm sure there are some that are good with Kyra's rates just as there are those not so.

As far as the spinner debate, let me just say 'no comment'. Burnt before on the definition not going there.

I will say I very much like Kyra's stature and build :)

Well said GDL, she is worth every penny.

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Dutch said:
She is worth it. Save your money, skip seeing a sp for a month and use that money for her two hour extravaganza.
My duty calls for seeing bout an SP a week.

So, Kyra's $900 is the equivalent of 3.5 SPs. I am more than willing to do the $600 for 2 hours though.

Kyra.Graves

Joined Dec 16, 2009
Messages 327
jumpingjackflash said:
Is Kyra still in business? I haven't seen any ads for some time.

I am still around, I was taking some time off to focus on my "real life" work which didn't allow the same amount of time/dedication to this industry. Being independent I don't always have the time to focus on my own advertising, promotion, etc. however I expect the next month will see me back to a more regular schedule and a more open availability. I'm also hoping to have some new pics and an updated website up soon... but that also takes a lot of time and sadly I just don't have nearly enough of that right now.

H

HOF

Kyra, we love you "just the way you are!"

Kyra, we love you "just the way you are!"

Kyra.Graves said:
I am still around, I was taking some time off to focus on my "real life" work which didn't allow the same amount of time/dedication to this industry. Being independent I don't always have the time to focus on my own advertising, promotion, etc. however I expect the next month will see me back to a more regular schedule and a more open availability. I'm also hoping to have some new pics and an updated website up soon... but that also takes a lot of time and sadly I just don't have nearly enough of that right now.

About this Discussion

37 Replies
3K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom