Made with Love

IN-Call Kyra Graves

zorro

Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 725
Noticed that Kyra advertises here, saw her less that a year ago and wanted to share some positive information about Kyra. I normally don't review but have noticed this site may benefit from my experience.

Emailed back and forth and worked out the set date for our 2 hour session. During our emails noticed how intelligent and suave she is. Let me start by telling you she is one of a kind, assertive, kind and a heart of gold. She is a very pretty spinner with a great body. Beginning of our session we had a spiritual conversation, laughed at each others witty remarks and felt like we bonded.

The two hours passed so fast I couldn't believe the time when we had to say goodbye. Having sex (making love) with her was exhausting, euphoric and implausible. She is a little dynamite with great BBBJDT skills and a fanatical lay.

She is one of a kind and deservedly so should be in your TDL.

Givemehead

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 187
Her website says $300 for meet and greet only, no sex?. Then $900.00 for 2-3 hour interlute, can someone please explain this to me. How much is her 2 hour session?.

Thank you in advance.

RAWD

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 2,166
Kyra's very intelligent and great conversationalist, having discussed everything from religion to business to human behaviour with her. Fascinating lady.

Kyra.Graves

Joined Dec 16, 2009
Messages 327
zorro said:
She is a very pretty spinner .

Spinner?!? How big are you? :eek:
At 5'9" and wearing a size 6 I would never consider myself a spinner.

GMH - this might answer your question, there is no 2hour engagement, I simply don't believe in or enjoy "the clock"

Kyra.Graves

Joined Dec 16, 2009
Messages 327
c berrios said:
You lost me at $300. Next.....
c berrios said:
Sounds like shakedown. Next.......

I'm definitely not the companion for everyone and I don't believe anyone would argue that point, especially not me. If the posted amount isn't something you are comfortable with with that's fine, no questions from me. I don't think anyone would accuse me of being a con artist though; I don't accept appts from those that I don't feel I'll connect with, I prefer to end a call (and refund) than to continue with something I'm not enjoying. Sometimes that has led to some not so kind discussion but I stand by my decisions, I value my time and yours and don't believe either of us should spend time trying to force a connection when I don't think it will happen. :)

As for those that are wondering what the "Meet & Greet" is, it is only offered to those that are considering booking an extended date (travel date, overnights, etc) I believe it's important to know in advance if we have a chemistry or not and though I am comfortable in my ability to source that via email I know not all of my dates will feel as confident. This is simply a way for them to have an opportunity to meet me in advance of our longer date, the $300 is applied to their next booking.
Again this is not the option for everyone but I know that many appreciate the opportunity to meet in advance, that way they can rest assured we will have a wonderful time on our travels.

B

Beenthere123

Kyra.Graves said:
Spinner?!? How big are you? :eek:
At 5'9" and wearing a size 6 I would never consider myself a spinner.

I've had SP as tall as you and considered them spinners, everyone thinks different.

Kyra.Graves said:
I'm definitely not the companion for everyone and I don't believe anyone would argue that point, especially not me. If the posted amount isn't something you are comfortable with with that's fine, no questions from me. I don't think anyone would accuse me of being a con artist though; I don't accept appts from those that I don't feel I'll connect with, I prefer to end a call (and refund) than to continue with something I'm not enjoying. Sometimes that has led to some not so kind discussion but I stand by my decisions, I value my time and yours and don't believe either of us should spend time trying to force a connection when I don't think it will happen. :)

As for those that are wondering what the "Meet & Greet" is, it is only offered to those that are considering booking an extended date (travel date, overnights, etc) I believe it's important to know in advance if we have a chemistry or not and though I am comfortable in my ability to source that via email I know not all of my dates will feel as confident. This is simply a way for them to have an opportunity to meet me in advance of our longer date, the $300 is applied to their next booking.
Again this is not the option for everyone but I know that many appreciate the opportunity to meet in advance, that way they can rest assured we will have a wonderful time on our travels.

And the more power to you, good for you Kyra.

DudleyDoRight

Reviewer
Joined Apr 28, 2010
Messages 28
Kyra.Graves said:

I've never met her, but - DAMN, I LIKE THIS WOMAN.

Top Bottom