Made with Love

Durham Kylee Kisses

luvtolick

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 12
I recently visited with Kylee again. I hadn't seen her in awhile and visiting again made me wonder why I waited so long! Every visit with her is time and money well spent. Kylee is everything you would want in an SP. Very nice body, very cute and loves sex!

We hadn't seen each other in awhile so we started off with a nice chat. Talked about what we had been up to in the last while while sitting close to each other so I could gently rub her legs. The rubbing turned the chat into a nice make-out session. I love that! Something that makes seing her a true GFE session for me.

Things quickly became heated and off came the clothes. Kylee began by giving me a wonderful BBBJ. Have had many great BJs in the past from her and many others and this one was just as good as anything I have ever had. I got her to turn around so that I could have a taste of her sweet pussy. God, I do love to go down on a woman and Kylee tastes amazing! She is very responsive and seems to enjoy it very much. That position was enjoyed immensely by both but I couldn/t take it much longer so she turned around so that she could get on top of me. CG with her is great! She really knows how to move. I loved watching her ride me but I also love to vary positions. She turned around for a bit for some reverse CG.

Enjoyed that for awhile then switched to missionary. Every position with her is so enjoyable but I do love doggie best so I wanted to finish that way. Got her on all fours and pounded away, enjoying the fantastic view of her from behind. It didn't take me very long to finsh at that point. Doggie gets me quick every time...lol!

Kylee is a fantastic girl! To me she is one of the very best providers in Durham! Or anywhere else for that matter. I don't think I will be waiting as long to see her again. Again, great girl, great provider and money well spent.

SexualDeviant_69

Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 2
Re: Kylee Kisses

luvtolick said:
I recently visited with Kylee again. I hadn't seen her in awhile and visiting again made me wonder why I waited so long! Every visit with her is time and money well spent. Kylee is everything you would want in an SP. Very nice body, very cute and loves sex!

We hadn't seen each other in awhile so we started off with a nice chat. Talked about what we had been up to in the last while while sitting close to each other so I could gently rub her legs. The rubbing turned the chat into a nice make-out session. I love that! Something that makes seing her a true GFE session for me.

Things quickly became heated and off came the clothes. Kylee began by giving me a wonderful BBBJ. Have had many great BJs in the past from her and many others and this one was just as good as anything I have ever had. I got her to turn around so that I could have a taste of her sweet pussy. God, I do love to go down on a woman and Kylee tastes amazing! She is very responsive and seems to enjoy it very much. That position was enjoyed immensely by both but I couldn/t take it much longer so she turned around so that she could get on top of me. CG with her is great! She really knows how to move. I loved watching her ride me but I also love to vary positions. She turned around for a bit for some reverse CG.

Enjoyed that for awhile then switched to missionary. Every position with her is so enjoyable but I do love doggie best so I wanted to finish that way. Got her on all fours and pounded away, enjoying the fantastic view of her from behind. It didn't take me very long to finsh at that point. Doggie gets me quick every time...lol!

Kylee is a fantastic girl! To me she is one of the very best providers in Durham! Or anywhere else for that matter. I don't think I will be waiting as long to see her again. Again, great girl, great provider and money well spent.

Dude, excellent review. I enjoyed the read.

Top Bottom