Made with Love

IN-Call Kristina@Anonymous TOFTT REDUX

I

iceman_dci

So late last week, I get a PM from John of Anonymous. I learn from his email that Kristina (formerly of G-Spot) is now working for him and he introduced her to HUBGFE. She reads and review. They weren't, as I would determine, polar opposites but it just seemed that the YMMV card was played to my disadvantage; but I left it at that and didn't think that my review had been misrepresented, disrespectful or hurtful.

John goes on to explain to me that he was asked by Kristina to get a hold of me and ask if I would give her a chance to redeem herself. I declined the offer as you just don't go back in to a less than amicable situation and hope that you both come out smelling the flowers and tra lalaalala down to your car doing the happy dance (a la Rayden). So I left it at that.

A few days pass and I'm speaking with Peter from Gemini and he asks me if John from Anonymous got hold of me...Jesus man, is this a friggin' conspiracy or what? Sigh... Peter vouches for John and I pm John back on the original thread and ask what he and Kristina have in mind. He gives me the particulars and I feel that I am about to set a presidence in the Pooning Handbook. A repeat of a less than favourable session at the request of the SP. So I set up a day and time where I can fit this awkward situation in to my schedule and meet up with Kristina.

SP day comes and I've already chatted about the situation to a few of the brothers here..."Horny bastard", "Don't do it Bro", "Are you f*cking crazy?!?!" are some of the things that were relayed back to me. I call John and this is the first time I've spoken to him voice to voice. He seems pretty genuine and gives me all the particulars. So I head up to the room and listen at the door for any deep mumuring and scurrying about, like people trying to hide in closets, behind drapes, in the shower.... LOL.

Knock knock knock and Kristina opens the door. Same lovely gal. She smiles and recognizes me. How could you forget an ugly mug like mine ...hmmm? She give me a nice full kiss and i take care of the donation. We sit on the bed and we're both fumbling around for words as we're both nervous. Kristina is a great conversationalist and the words begin to flow from both of. She tells me that she is extremely sorry for our first time together and explained that she had a very bad day with some troublesome clients before I arrived, so her mind was just not into the session, which I told her I totally understood and that these things happen and she should've just cancelled. I always have a back up plan :).

Anyway, we chit chat some more but not before I tell her that I really appreciate her business sense in trying to correct a situation and that she is an anamoly in the SP world of Agency girls; normally it would be the Agency that would try to make things right, but John advised me that Kristina was insistant on righting this wrong and he was there to support her in her decision. Kudos to both of you.

So the session begins with some DFK...there was no LFK, she jumped on my lips and I must tell you, her DFK skills are right up there. I go for digits and her kitty is absolutely soaking already. More DFK, nipple sucking and groping and Kristina moves down for BBBJ with some MDT (not quite MT and not quite DT). Nice and not super aggressive, although I think Kristina would be able to be more aggressive if you asked. Hands free operation was well received by me. Her kitty was so wet that I succumbed to my animal instincts and positioned myself for 69. Tasty tasty tasty and it lasted longer than our last trip and was well received. Digits front and back during 69 and Kristina was extremely appreciative. Then out of the blue she tells me "I want you to fuck me in the ass first", "...ummmm well....okay" in my best Gomer Pyle voice. On goes the rubber and on goes the lube.

Position Kristina in doggy at the edge of the bed and begin the anal assault. Kristina is extremely tight and it took a bit to get it in, but eventually Jr. made its way in to loud moans of acceptance. A slow pumping motion quickly led to a more aggressive cadence as Kristina shouted out encouragement and rubbed her soaking kitty to bring herself to climax. I have to say, that watching a woman climax in this manner and grabbing the sheets is just a huge turn on for me.

I flip Kristina on her back after her O and proceeded to finsih my anal assault on her in mish. More vocal encouragement and her eyes rolling in the back of her head was just too much and I quickened the pace and wondering to myself, cum inside her, cum on her belly, ask if she will CIM COF etc (all of which are on her menu). FORGET IT!! I'm goin' now!! I explode in her ass and we're both spent. Sweaty and out of breath, ... there will be no second at bat for Iceman.... Clean up and we spent the rest of our time talking about the session, situation and the industry.

Kristina has been around and has a good sense of the business. She kept apologizing for our first encounter and I had to put my .02 in by telling her its ok to have a bad day and go home. A client would rather wait and see you on a good day rather than have you on a bad day. I've been cancelled on for those reasons and I've always taken a rain cheque and moved on to Plan B without any grudges, but I've always come back to see that SP on her good day with no regrets. I also promised myself that if the session turned out bad, i would not review. If the service was the same as the last time, I wouldn't review. Obviously, the session rocked my socks and has changed my mind about Kristina. Moreover, her determination of righting a wrong is most impressive; I'm glad she did and I'm glad I took her up on her offer.

Treat her well gentlemen. She's a veteran and has a lot to offer.

Repeat? Yes

I

iceman_dci

jiggyjiggy said:
Good for you Ice, you back door-ed her into submission! My one question is, did you do a happy dance alaray on the way out? Please say no!:lol:

Rayden would kill me...thats his gig. Nope, my legs are still hurtin', blew my knee out riding my bike on the weekend in the rain when my bike slipped out from under me. Jeezus I just realized I pooned while injured again...shit.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Iceman, what can I say about you one upstanding gentleman. It takes guts to do a repeat of a bad session and am so glad it worked out this way.

Firstly, Kristina got to redeem herself with you. Secondly, my TOFFT review of her was responsible for you seeing her the first time of which I personally felt guilt for giving such a glowing report (my great session review was true though). I just didn't understand how we came away with such different experiences.

BTW Iceman great review as always.

B

Beenthere123

Nice to know that Kristina made up for it with an Oscar winning performance. Shows she cares what she does and repeat customers is how they make their most money.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Awesome review, glad the second time around was a blast! Nice to see the agency and the SP stand behind their service, way to go!

BTW Go ahead and dance your way to the car twinkle toes, I won't complain. Although I will have on hand a few tomatoes and a carton of eggs in my car JUST in-case I see a big dude with 2 left feet dancing in the APC area. SPLAT CRACKLE AND POP!:lol:

I

iceman_dci

Rayden said:
Awesome review, glad the second time around was a blast! Nice to see the agency and the SP stand behind their service, way to go!

BTW Go ahead and dance your way to the car twinkle toes, I won't complain. Although I will have on hand a few tomatoes and a carton of eggs in my car JUST in-case I see a big dude with 2 left feet dancing in the APC area. SPLAT CRACKLE AND POP!:lol:

HAHAHa Love you too Bro...you muthaf.....

next target at anonymous is Sandy...i want the face painting too...LOL

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
Hot review ICE. John is a pretty solid guy and I would go with his recomendations. Think you turned a negative into a positive and put Kristina on the radar. Good for you bud.

Clint Ewood

Joined May 8, 2011
Messages 234
Kristina works for GOE ladies now.

Kristina is a sweet Lady

i had Kristina last week for an outcall, her bbbj skills was amazing

-her DATY was amazing aswell and i really enjoyed licking her kitty, after i made her cum she told me her kitty is really sensitive and can't lick her kitty @ that point, which was little turn off for me cause i really wanted to go for more, i was hungry and her kitty tastes really nice and sweet ....

but she did let me have her in doggy,MISH with some lfk/dfks(mish with her was great) and reverse cowgirl on a chair for quite a long time which was amazing and i exploded twice inside her :)

and yea her lfk/dfks are pretty nice....

i wish to have MORE lfks/dfks from her when i book her again

Top Bottom