Made with Love

IN-Call Kristen @ Roommates

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707
Time to spare and booked Kristen yesterday only for HH as I read she does not kiss but her reviews are all stellar. What did i have to lose but $140.00 with what reviewers have said she is beautiful and gives great service. First time with Roommates.

By The numbers:

FACE:9.5/10 Beautiful, Stunning, Gorgeous. Need I say more.

BODY: 9/10 Would be higher but her bolt on too hard for me. Small waist, long legs, smooth skin and flat tummy. Just right she has a tremendous body.

LFK/ DFK: You know the answer.

BBBJ/DT: 8.75/10 Very skillful, great eye contact and connoisseur of soft DT.

CIM/SW: No

POSITIONS: Only had HH, Mish and finished with her on top of me.

DATY: 10/10 best shaved pussy smooth has ever had the pleasure to be acquainted with

DIGITS: Yes accessible ones.

SERVICE: 8.5/10 Warm, friendly accommodating all around a wonderful person to be with. Again would be higher if there was LFK/DFK

ATTITUDE:10/10 No attitude, in high spirits and treats you and delightful to be with.

SUMMARY: Wish I would have booked the hour

DAMAGE:$160.00

REPEAT: Yes but next time for one hour.

B

Beenthere123

Re: Kristen @ Roommates

Ah the Kristen effect she one Hot babe. Drop dead gorgeous and so sweet. Seen her a few times knowing there will be no DFK. She is that good.

hateliver

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 74

Beenthere123 said:
Ah the Kristen effect she one Hot babe. Drop dead gorgeous and so sweet. Seen her a few times knowing there will be no DFK. She is that good.

She must be special to get so many glowing reviews without the DFK, trust your word BT123.

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632

Rayden said:
Very good service, her booty is a little small but still a little hotty. ;)

I like small little booties! I love it when each cheek fits perfectly in the palm of each hand and I gently need it and squeeze it, and slowly kiss it, then lick it, ok, where's my Kleenex box?

Top Bottom