Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
Korean Sue @ TOG2 (written early 2009)
Looks: 7
Service: 8.5
Rate: $240/hr
Repeat: Yes

She has been reviewed many times and for the most part the reviews are accurate. She is pretty but not gorgeous in my eyes. She does have implants (which are a little too hard for my taste) and her English is fairly limited (she appears to understand everything, but does not speak English very well). Saw her fairly late one day but she still had lots of energy (CG was amazing). Very eager to please and we got along very well. Showered with me before and after. She did admit that she is a smoker, but I did not smell any smoke on her. I really liked the North York location as it is only one girl per apartment. It's quite clean, modern, private and discreet. A bit of a walk from the subway, but not too bad.

Even though she isn't near the top in terms of looks in my book, the service and chemistry was great and I will try and see her more often.

Update: I have seen her a couple of times since I wrote this review. Services opened up on repeat visits. Her English has improved quite a bit too.

B

Beenthere123

Re: Korean Sue @ TOG

service and chemistry was great and I will try and see her more often.. That is all I need to know sandman, I am sold.
Thanks again, the Dean should give you a freebie for all your reviews. :D

A

All4one

Shower together always a good!! most asian women likes that.. Once I asked the reason for it to one Asian SP she said we just want to make sure right places gets clean good.. Whatever the reason is it's great time in shower!

SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807

clintE said:
Was there any action in the shower breeze? Digits, licking...

DFK, light digits. No BJ in the shower.

All4one said:
Shower together always a good!! most asian women likes that.. Once I asked the reason for it to one Asian SP she said we just want to make sure right places gets clean good.. Whatever the reason is it's great time in shower!

I like that too. Wish more would do it. Probably 6-7 of the ladies I have seen jumped in the shower with me, some before and after, some just after. TOG girls do it, but some of the girls at the other agencies do too.

Top Bottom